[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (2 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just do a post video review after a game and anyone who dives blatantly, dives without any contact gets a suspension, you won't see any of that $#@! anymore.
Agree with this, and is really the best solution because sometimes the action is so fast paced that I can understand why ref sometimes buy the acting, but when u see things on replay from varios angles, u can clearly see the cheating.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You can't assume that they didn't see it hit his hand.

It's entirely possible that they felt it would be unreasonable to give the penalty given that the defender couldn't really avoid being hit by the ball.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Regardless of how intentional it was, if the handball gave the team a clear and unfair advantage, shouldn't a penalty be given?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Someone can find the proper rule and correct me, but handball has to be deliberate.

The position of guys arm and the time he had to react mean that there's no way that could be considered deliberate.

All I'm saying is that if the officials wanted to make the easy call and not give a penalty, they were well within their rights.

I thought it should have been a penalty, largely based on the precedent of penalties frequently being given when the handball couldn't possibly have been deliberate, just because because the arm is away from the body.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but you can't say it was not intentional. The guy had time to smoke a joint before the ball hit his hand.
In the amount of time it took the ball to travel the one yard from Chiellini's head to hit the arm?

You must smoke joints pretty fast.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If the handball is not deliberate then its not a foul or a penalty. To me this clearly looks like a deliberate handball.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Chiellini even play with the ball?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unintentional handball and he was too close to Chiellini, but it's a 100% penalty. It stopped a shot on target. Penalty without a yellow or red card.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pretty sure Chiellini haeded it.

The guys arm was there because he was jumping trying to head the ball.

He has absolutely no idea what is going on once Chiellini beats him to the ball.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Unintentional handball and he was too close to Chiellini, but it's a 100% penalty. It stopped a shot on target. Penalty without a yellow or red card.
What are you doing here?

Get back to xtratime.org and troll the shit out of that Interista. He's such a clown. :lol:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I have to see it again. It looked to me like Chiellini either didn't hit it or didn't change the direction of the ball. I could be wrong. If he did then I agree its not a penalty.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Xtratime is full of clowns. Baring the Juve section. The Roma queers on there are the worst. Game Over when he said Juventus were defensive when we beat Roma 4-1 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Xtratime is full of clowns. Baring the Juve section. The Roma queers on there are the worst. Game Over when he said Juventus were defensive when we beat Roma 4-1 :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)