[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (16 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'm in a bar with wi-fi now the Internet is most of the time speedy, you just need to keep on top of things like clearing the history to keep it fast. The Internet is THE Internet, not watered down or mobile. And the keypad is extremely east to use once you have got used to it.
Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is Wi-Fi?I've read that several times but didn't quite understand what it is.Does that mean I have to be at a place where there is W-Lan?I guess so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Quotes from this forum:

A high possession game from Juventus?

Juventus never control the game.

Their midfield 'general' in Sissoko struggles to complete 5 yard passes. They give away possession extremely easily. That's, like, one of the worst parts of their game.

next post from the same person

Either way, I have very little hope of us even getting 1 point.
---------------------------

when its clear that robben will miss the game due to injury
Robben is just being true to "Robben"

------------------------------

after the goal

0-1 del piero

schuster out by winter...

Drenthe needs a 2 years loan before becoming ready to play for us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hala Madrid
I honestly did not even know that Sneijder has been in the game till the 40th minute.

The funny thing is Sneijder was the player that run the greatest distance. Crazy huh Say a lot about his reading of the game.

A goal and 11 man defence for the rest of the game with counters. Juve are playing us like a drum.

Bring on VDV, Gago and Higuain. Schuster don't wait till the 80th minute like you always do

does that sound familiar to you ? the ruineri virus got schuster ^^

Quite a poor match, very few chances. Del Piero is class, though.

Btw we only have 2 wingers in our team. And both of them can't cross for sh*t. Ribery and Quaresma would have cost the same

all this may sound familiar to you ... other clubs... same problems "cant cross" and "should've bought better players for that money"

after the freekick goal from alex

Why does Madrid never have a player on the line?

Del Piero playing like its 1999 again.

Our keeper = So OVER-RATED

Del piero is still awesome.

Too slow as a team.
Need a LB, CB and new striker

hey, i do know that from somewhere !

VDV and Drenthe = Poor signings

does anybody remember a certain robinho who was saving our asses this time last year when the team was struggling?

DP becoming the third player to get a standing ovation from the Bernabeu

I don't want to talk about any of the players today. For me, this sums it all up:

82 Saviola (in) - Heinze (out) (Real Madrid)
82 Van der Vaart (in) - Van Nistelrooy (out) (Real Madrid)

There is only one cancer in this team, and that is Bernd Schuster.

This 2 games where a perfect example what can a legend do if he realizes that he doesn't have a definite spot in the starting eleven. Our 2 "legends" don't give a **** what happens in the match win or lose, good or bad they will still be in the starting eleven for the next game.

reading all this it seems fans are the same everywhere ... in every club ...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Del Piero was clapped off at the Bernabeu as he was substituted off late on with the great Maradona joining in the applause. "Del Piero is a great player and the Bernabeu public know how to express that," added Schuster.

AFP
I have to say I'm a little surprised by the Galactico fans. Pretty classy on their behalf.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
gotta add this one
Oh and Guti is a ****ing fagget. Hope he quits and uses his true potential to become a drag queen.
oh and here

The problem that our wingers or better said wing sucks is that they have the whole creativity on their shoulders. The rest of midfield is a joke. Even Robben can't be asked to create him self, just as CR has creative support in players like Giggs, Scholes and Carrick.

does anyone get the connection ... somewhere i read "we are to predictable if the only creative players are neddy and camo"

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Was following the game via mobile under the desk during meeting at work.... When piero scored the first one a big ass smile came on my face...my manager was like whats up? Im like oh nothing......second goal i had to excuse my self go to the bathroom to celebarate LOL.... man Juve keep amazing me!! Lets hope this streak continues and that we can keep making memories and win this CL baby!!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
But FFS, what the hell was Casillas thinking with that wall placement???
He was thinking..."It doesnt matter , he gonna score one whether i like it or not.....FUCK IT"

I really would love to hear some keeper interviews that faced piero and what they have to say...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Marceℓℓo;1795448 said:
Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is Wi-Fi?I've read that several times but didn't quite understand what it is.Does that mean I have to be at a place where there is W-Lan?I guess so.
Wi-fi is basically Wireless internet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)