[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (69 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I have new pic of the week..

I got it because i posted Vinman prediction.

But I will not return - Rep to him, as we are not on same level

PS. And I was just thinking should I ask him for another lot, as I was running out of games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but also it would not be right to sub Tiago after to better than 2 average games for him, even he did start talking again bit xxxx
I'm not saying Marchisio should play.

I'm just surprised he is in the squad because I thought he was going to be injured for another week or so.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have new pic of the week...

I got it because i posted Vinman prediction.

But I will not return - Rep to him, as we are not on same level

PS. And I was just thinking should I ask him for another lot, as I was running out of games.
Can you cut that out? We got the point, mate. When he made that prediction no doubt he was very pessimistic but at that time, nobody would have though we will do a lot better. This is hardly predicatble. Nobody even expected such a terrible string of results in October, but thankfully we gout out of the crisis rather quickly and are looking more solid now. Long may it continue. There is no need to continue provoking him to prove a point. Sometimes he is right, sometimes you are right. There is really no need for this...

I'm not saying Marchisio should play.

I'm just surprised he is in the squad because I thought he was going to be injured for another week or so.
True. I was expecting Zanetti in the team sooner because he is fully recovered now while the physio team stated Marchisio will be back in only 15 days.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
It was aimed at him only because, he together with few other members were always negative. What is the point of always being critical?

Even when we were winning "they" never liked our game and never gave praise especially not to CR. (not that i say they should praise him)

I just don't understand some fans here when they say , "for big games, we dont need motivation" as if the other Big teams dont need it either and still loose against us ie. Roma, Real...

And there is different story when we loose against "smaller teams", Napoli, who is in front of us, and Palermo, 2 points shy.

But, yes, you are right i should cut it, but than again let me see if we will win against Real ;)

maybe he just jinxed so....

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
no grygera that means our right back mellberg is going die trying to keep robben in his place ... im sorry but robben will own him ... he's pretty good (in my opinion)... i hope we win but i see a draw ...:D
forza juve and marchisio for recovering so in time :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The called up players for Madrid.

Chiellini, Mellberg, Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Nedved, Chimenti, Manninger, Camoranesi, Marchisio, Giovinco, Sissoko, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Tiago, Nocchi, Marchionni, Legrottaglie, Castiglia, Rossi, Ariaudo.

Grygera and Zanetti didn't make it.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
No Grygera? Shit, Mellberg should stay back as much as he can, Robben's speed on Mellberg's side will be a big problem.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So sad to see how everyone in the world underestimates us.

Look at the odds the bookmaker Expekt offers :
Real win 1.55
Draw 3.60
Juve win 6.75

The odds on Real's win against Almeria yesterday were 1.70 and Almeria's win was rated at 4.20.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's some pretty damn long odds. We're 9/2 on bet365, which seems a bit more reasonable.

Almost tempted to have a flutter on Juve now.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ален;1791509 said:
So sad to see how everyone in the world underestimates us.

Look at the odds the bookmaker Expekt offers :
Real win 1.55
Draw 3.60
Juve win 6.75

The odds on Real's win against Almeria yesterday were 1.70 and Almeria's win was rated at 4.20.
I have no problem with that! The boys can go in with something to prove & they will get all the praise if they come out victorious.Losing means nothing!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
no grygera that means our right back mellberg is going die trying to keep robben in his place ... im sorry but robben will own him
Wrong. Mellberg has shut down better players than Robben and Van Nistelroy before. He is better than Grygera defensively but he offers zero offensively and in addition he is not a natural fullback. So as a whole, Grygera absent is a minus but you won't have to worry about Mellberg getting schooled or anything. There will be hoofing though and that's what I don't like about Mellberg at RB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)