[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (7 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I'm not saying the whole team should consist of youngsters, but I think 4 or 5 players should. If we play our regular team that have been playing a game every three days; we are going to see an exhausted side that will not be able to mount a single opportunity against Real Madrid.

We need fresh legs against them and since there isn't too much pressure heading into this one, it might be a good idea to give a chance to the other players to shine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Manninger

Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro

Camoranesi-Sissoko-Nedved-De Ceglie

Amauri-Del Piero​

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
--------------------Manninger

Grygera----Legro---Chiellini----Molinaro

Camo--Ninja---Nedved---Giovinco

-----------Amauri-----Captain-------

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Why wouldn't we play for the win? I don't think it's really healthy throwing our youngsters there. Not at all.

Playing against Real Madrid is like a dream for some but you need experienced players there. Plus we haven't qualified yet. I think they can prove themselves against Bate at home If anything.
:agree:

Shouldn't disturb the trend or the winning habit. I'll be disappointed if Juve doesn't win especially because it's an away game. My hopes for going the distance in the Champions League will depend on this one.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I would field the same lineup that played against Roma, only change would be Camo instead of Marco. Tiago should definately start.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I say pack the mid and play with Iaquinta as lone striker and make it one of the ugliest 0-0 tie in CL history.
This is realistically our best chance!
But we have the momentum now and everything can happen!
No matter what happens, even if we lose, we should accept, 3/6 with the strongest team is still a good result!
And it could be enough to get us through, we dont have to humiliate Real and qualify first, but that would be fun:santa:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I would like to field this considering the fatigue some of our players have endured over the course of two weeks or so.

------------Manninger-------------------

Grygera--------Legro---------Chiellini-------Molinaro/DC---

------------Ekdal----Tiago------Sissoko--------

--------------------Giovinco------------------------

---------------Amauri----------Del piero------------

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am touched. :malt:
You did give up easily though. I was also on the verge of pulling a Cronios as well but I stayed composed instead. I definitely do not want to go back there again, I am only hoping for the best (cautiously)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As for the game I am almost certain that we'll see the same formation as the one against Roma with probably Camo replacing Marco.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
even though its early days, i think with this momentum we should go and get some points from this game... it'd be great if we could finish as group leaders, which would (hopefully) give us a relatively weaker side in the next round...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
My line up would be

Manninger

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Tiago - Sissoko - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero(c)​

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That looks terrifyingly attacking.
that's because I am terrifingly amazing.

I don't think we should sit back and defend againt a foe like Madrid. I am hoping for a win, even though it will be difficult. Attack them with all our force and force them to play deep. I'd like Maximum points so with 10 points we would be certain to qualify. I don't want to leave our qualification to the last rounds. It could get messy then.

wouldn't mind seeing Tiago instead of Nedved in the middle.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
They'll be attacking from the very beggining, playing an attacking formation would not be very wise if we wanted a good result. If we wanted to see nice attacking football, that's a different story. We do not want to leave spaces for Madrid, a battle of speed and skill would easilly be dominated bu them. the likes of Sneider and Robben would tear us to pieces if they were given room.

we need to play defensively and counterattack. I proposed playing gio behind Ale and Amauri. Giovinco would be in charge of leading our counterattacks. He is quick, versatile, and ver intelligent. He could play killer balls to Amauri and Dp if and when we find spaces.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Just like we are giving them too much credits before this game, I think they're doing the same. They fear us just like we fear loosing 3points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)