[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Real Madrid (10/21/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Sissoko

• Nedved

• Molinaro :)

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Were I after glory I would have posted after Inter beat Roma 4-0. Why can't you guys simply take a well done and reply with a thanks.
ok you look a good guy, you're on probation for now...we have had a few run-ins with Interista assholes who have come here and tried to disrupt the forums...Welcome to Juventuz :)

P.S. it's never too late to see the light

Nyall2008

Jul 2, 2008
ok you look a good guy, you're on probation for now...we have had a few run-ins with Interista assholes who have come here and tried to disrupt the forums...Welcome to Juventuz :)

P.S. it's never too late to see the light
Trust me I won't cause any trouble. I simply come here to see a Juve fans opinion on things.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2:

Yes, I heard that and laughed so hard. His way of finding words also is really funny. He winks and waves his head sideways :D
Was he speaking English? Because Ranieri is seemingly imitating that, "Mamma Mia Pizzeria Have-a Pie-a my-a frienda!" sort of talk he had at Chelsea.

pepe :p

owned by amauri
:lol2: :lol:

Damn Pepe maggot. Real Madrid is filled with maggots, especially their supporters. For some reason, they love to waive the racist confederate flag in their stands, for some truly unknown reason that doesn't make sense. The people I know who have been to Madrid games really say their fans are just outright dumbfucks, so it's always a pleasure to beat them and their chief maggot - Fabio "Wash my babies because I'm washed up" Cannavaro.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol, one of my better friends at school is a chelsea and an inter fan :/ considering I support juve and liverpool, we often have to avoid watching matches together

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol, one of my better friends at school is a chelsea and an inter fan :/ considering I support juve and liverpool, we often have to avoid watching matches together
yeah a few days usually go by before we talk if one of our teams lose...otherwise it just ends up in an arguement

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yeah, that sucked last time! granted, i was more for liverpool at the time, since 'pool needed to do well in something. now if they met, i'll probably be for juve :D

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
hey all,
Saw the game, was great. Every player gave in there best! Del Piero played a wonderful game and Juve deserved all 3 points!

Was impressed by Sissoko i must admit.

Btw did raul play? i didnt see him at ALL :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
hey all,
Saw the game, was great. Every player gave in there best! Del Piero played a wonderful game and Juve deserved all 3 points!

Was impressed by Sissoko i must admit.

Btw did raul play? i didnt see him at ALL :p
well raul did nothing, had some good opportunities but made nothing of them. ruud scored the goal. silent game for raul, unusual i must say.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
yea i got that shiver when i saw chiellini screaming ........ shit am so happy i will wear my jersey tomorrow ...........
n

night before the match i already wore my new Del Piero 10 home jersey shopping around the mall + eating KFC. Was, is and forever will be proud of supporting Juventus, no matter ups or downs..
and worth every minute I woke up 3 in the morning to catch the game..
Not sleepy at all now, feel so excited!
Now watching DP +Amauri goal on utube..
forza Juventus!! forza DP!!
:scudetto:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)