[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (3 Viewers)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Hi, fortunately I was able to watch the game, finally and i saw a great juve, not just long balls but some nice passes as well, however i think there is a lot to do.
To be honest it was a very poor artmedia.
Well Molinaro, maybe the guy is solid defensively, but I can´t name a single player who is as crap as molinaro when getting forward, his crosses were just awful! I can´t wait for DC. Camo was very good, but I think he is far from his best right now. Sissoko was better IMO than Poulsen, because he was everywhere. However poulsen did OK.
sali, well he was fine by me, he is a very precious player for us i think.
As to DP, IMO he was The MOTM. Too bad Trez didn´t score, but his time will come.
It seemed to me though that Poulsen was tasked with staying back more than Momo. I really liked what I saw from Poulsen. His passing is very neat and chilled. maybe its because I'd never known what his game was really about. I thought he was more of a gatusso
Our fullbacks seem to be our weakest points. I really felt gutted by 3 of Molinaro's crosses that couldve turned out better and Brazzo doesnt do it for me.

I also liked the moves I saw from our attack. Hope things go on like this

Btw is it just my channel or was the english commentator rather cluesless:

- he said Ranieri coached us in Serie B
- he said Molinaro was 21
- he said Legro was young
- he was calling Chiellini Ch-iellini (as in ch-ild, a change however, from the more frequented Killini other english commentators annoyingly say )

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
It seemed to me though that Poulsen was tasked with staying back more than Momo. I really liked what I saw from Poulsen. His passing is very neat and chilled. maybe its because I'd never known what his game was really about. I thought he was more of a gatusso
Our fullbacks seem to be our weakest points. I really felt gutted by 3 of Molinaro's crosses that couldve turned out better and Brazzo doesnt do it for me.

- he was calling Chiellini Ch-iellini (as in ch-ild, a change however, from the more frequented Killini other english commentators annoyingly say )
you was watching on bet365? because I heard the same thing... Molinaro being 21

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wouldn't get my hope up, they would probably say we cheated again
true... but everyone should know our management isn't smart enough to do it lol

I must say i feel sad about Molinaro. He showed some promising signs of improvement not long ago but still lets us down. I like going for the underdog (tiago, molinaro etc.) but they don't make it at Juve really.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
2 assists and a goal is not enough to be Man of the Match?

I mean Il Capitano was great, but let's be real. It was Camo all the way :scudetto:

I would like to stress out the cheers Sissoko got after each tackle. He was awesome. He was everywhere as usual but with awesome tackles and slides. He will be our fighter !!

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006

i love how about 2% of british commentators can pronounce italian names. yesterday on sky sports news (the british one, not the italian one) some brit tried to say "Legrottaglie"......and it was just awful. He even said...."that is definitely not how you pronounce"

it pisses me off how brits just kind of blow off the italian game. news anchors and live tv commentators should know how to pronounce the things they are reporting/announcing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Poulsen is the guy who owned both Kaka and Totti, so in reality I don't know what you're talking about. I watched that match and Poulsen was not outplayed at all.
True, i don't see how was he outplayed.
And i don't see what makes Scholes, Fletcher and Giggs ManUtd youth players, but if someone thinks that Poulsen was outplayed at Old Trafford by the Man Utd youth midfield then so be it.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I upload Ranieri interview after match
Who knows Italian translate Plz
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DN57zw88aQ
:xfinger:
First he says that we need to get to artmedia still concentrated, even though we did a great job today.
Then he's being asked about alex, and he replies that del piero is going through a great phase right now. In fact, he couldn't do preparation last year, which made him suffer a lot. Then ranieri says that he's not yet on 100% because nobody is at 100% right now, but he's on a great run at this moment.
He congratulates the squad but reminds that there are 2 halfs remaining.

Nothing exceptional really :)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i love how about 2% of british commentators can pronounce italian names. yesterday on sky sports news (the british one, not the italian one) some brit tried to say "Legrottaglie"......and it was just awful. He even said...."that is definitely not how you pronounce"

it pisses me off how brits just kind of blow off the italian game. news anchors and live tv commentators should know how to pronounce the things they are reporting/announcing.
In the olympics the english commentator was calling giovinco "gio-vincho" :shifty: , i mean come on, am not italian or english but when someone writes the name giovinco then u simply pronounce it giovinco its as simple as that why calling the guy giovincho.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)