[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #247
    BTW RAI mission is done I have it, I will watch the damn game :weee:

Corvette where did you get your server from? Saudia? man I want to know if you can do me a favor, if there is a way I can subscribe from here, is it possible? can you ask your provider?
    Yes you can snoop .

You just need a program to enter your subscription , but the proplem is how will you send the money ? :shifty: .

they usually have an accounts in the saudi banks to receive the money .

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
    I'm really looking forward to this game, but I do feel quite a few of you are under estimating Artmedia Bratislava quite a bit. I remember just a few years back when the beat Celtic 5-0!!

Anyway I think we should start with are regular 4-4-2, the team should look like this imo;

Bufffon
    Grygera, Melberg, Chiellini, Molinaro
    Camoranesi, Sissoko, Poulsen, Salihamidzic
    Iaquinta/Trez, Del Piero

If Molinaro is still injured then I guess the only solution would be to put Legro in a CB and move Giorgio out to the left. I wish we had Giovinco for this game - he'd do a great job on the left instead of sluggy Sali.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Rainforest Liu :superhapp :superhapp :superhapp

Yes you can snoop .

You just need a program to enter your subscription , but the proplem is how will you send the money ? :shifty: .

they usually have an accounts in the saudi banks to receive the money .
    you would pay for a Juventino wouldn't you? :D

I will consider this, I will wait a few weeks, if things doesn't get fixes, I will come back to you. Is the server good? you ever had any probs? and you have the list of providers I had?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)