[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I had the chance to watch the game as a re run on super sports. I was very impressed by poulsen. Dp was dp as usual so I'm voting for poulsen this time around :p.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
congrats for all , dp goal was fantastic , camo was the man of the match IMO , at the end the important is this win will send juve to the group stage since IMO Artmedia is not a strong team to win even at home, Forza Juve

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
A good performance against Artmedia by Poulsen, a guy who couldn't cope with the Man U youth team is really nothing to get excited about.
Poulsen is the guy who owned both Kaka and Totti, so in reality I don't know what you're talking about. I watched that match and Poulsen was not outplayed at all.

Aug 1, 2003
I decided not to check out anything about the goals in this game until the game finished downloading on my laptop ... while happily munching on strawberries Alex scored the goal and I screamed holy shit and couldn't taste the strawberries anymore

Grande Alex ! Juve played well

I really really wish Molinaro would just improve on his crossing. That's all that he needs!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm really glad poulsen is doing well here (so far). Its good to see a recent transfer be a real success.
I'm damn excited for whats to come! I can rub it in the face of everyone who bagged us after calciopoli

lets rape the rest of europe

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Hi, fortunately I was able to watch the game, finally and i saw a great juve, not just long balls but some nice passes as well, however i think there is a lot to do.
To be honest it was a very poor artmedia.
Well Molinaro, maybe the guy is solid defensively, but I can´t name a single player who is as crap as molinaro when getting forward, his crosses were just awful! I can´t wait for DC. Camo was very good, but I think he is far from his best right now. Sissoko was better IMO than Poulsen, because he was everywhere. However poulsen did OK.
sali, well he was fine by me, he is a very precious player for us i think.
As to DP, IMO he was The MOTM. Too bad Trez didn´t score, but his time will come.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I'm damn excited for whats to come! I can rub it in the face of everyone who bagged us after calciopoli
[/quote
I wouldn't get my hope up, they would probably say we cheated again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)