[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D.P

Aug 2, 2008
Juve shouldn't play 4-3-3. They have to stick on the old 4-2-2 they've played for years. Juventus' players just adjust themselves to this style, and we shouldn't take a risk in a important much like this.
DP and Trezegol will be the opining 2 strikers. They work absolutely great together and they understand each other very well. Chillieni and Melberg is out best two defenders (and that shows how weak is Juve's defense). Grygera on the right, Molinaro on the left. Camo, Sissoko, Poulsen and Brazo would be the four in the center. This is what the dick Rainieri should do.

It's not kind of much that we can try new stuff, we have to pass these two muches!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve shouldn't play 4-3-3. They have to stick on the old 4-2-2 they've played for years. Juventus' players just adjust themselves to this style, and we shouldn't take a risk in a important much like this.
So you mean we've been playing down two men all these years? Damn, no wonder why FIGC thought we were cheating, because we were winning Serie A without two men on the pitch. :confused: :analcanon:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
DP and Trezegol will be the opining 2 strikers. They work absolutely great together and they understand each other very well. Chillieni and Melberg is out best two defenders (and that shows how weak is Juve's defense). Grygera on the right, Molinaro on the left. Camo, Sissoko, Poulsen and Brazo would be the four in the center. This is what the dick Rainieri should do.

It's not kind of much that we can try new stuff, we have to pass these two muches!
:crazy:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

I believe the word you're looking for is 'Match'. Not 'Much'... just so you know... and while I fully expect the team to start with a 4-4-2, it wouldn't surprise me if we were treated to a little 4-3-3, depending on how the first half plays out. Eventually (as in, later in the season), with our wealth of forwards, I think logic will prevail, and we'll see a solid dose of 4-3-3.

So you mean we've been playing down two men all these years? Damn, no wonder why FIGC thought we were cheating, because we were winning Serie A without two men on the pitch. :confused: :analcanon:
That was some funny shit right there.

the logic says that trez must scores 2 goals and the same for amauri followed by a goal from dp
Did you just post 4 times in succession?

I hope that you're joking, and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt... but I'm not really picking up any sarcasm.

Obviously Buffon is starting, and two goals from Amauri - who hasn't played a competitive match yet with the team and in all likelihood is starting on the bench...well... There isn't any logic to be found here...

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
Juventus-Bratislava will be shown on bet365.com. I watched Fiorentina-Slavia, the Quality is OK. Better than nothing...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

:disagree: we played with the 4-3-3 formation against roma twice last season (and in turin we absalutely dominated the game). Again against hamburg's friendly we couldn't hold the ball for long until ranieri played with 3 attackers up front in the second half and we controled the game and created much more chances (though 2 goals were scored against us mainly becuase of individual mistakes).

Without nedved in this game we should really play with 3 attackers. We can't depend on camo only "to create our chances". If we're playing with the 4-4-2 formation then am pretty sure we will struggle today (if we're lucky we'll score 1 goal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)