[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (7 Viewers)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
2-0 would still leave me a little bit nervous, so I added the 87th minute PK as well :p
In last 2 years we lost only one official match by 2 goals or more and it was away to Napoli last year when the referee gave them two funny penalties.
We're a team hard to beat and it's especially hard to beat us by two goals or more. I doubt Artmedia has what it takes to eliminate us after a 2:0 in Torino.

But you're right. Lets not take any risks. 3:0 it is :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Who's sorry ass we kicked last year 5:1 at the start of the season, coming back to Seria A ?

I believe the same will happen to Artmedia upon our return to CL.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
Tuttosport claims Alex will start.....I'm really really curious to know who Ranieri will put along side him. I think it should be just be Trez....this should be the type of team he gobbles up.

But if Ranieri goes with 3 up top (but i'd say there's about a 3.2% chance he'll do that), I better see Iaquinta on the field for his pace and ability to play on the wing and cut in.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Goalkeepers

1 Gianluigi Buffon
12 Antonio Chimenti
13 Alexander Manninger
31 Timothy Nocchi *
42 Carlo Pinsoglio *

Defenders

3 Giorgio Chiellini
4 Olof Mellberg
5 Jonathan Zebina
15 Dario Knežević
21 Zdeněk Grygera
28 Cristian Molinaro
33 Nicola Legrottaglie
37 Marco Duravia *
38 Salvatore D'Elia *
41 Lorenz Ariaudo *

Midfielders

7 Hasan Salihamidžić
11 Pavel Nedvěd
16 Mauro Camoranesi
18 Christian Poulsen
19 Claudio Marchisio
22 Mohamed Sissoko
27 Albin Ekdal
29 Paolo De Ceglie
30 Tiago
32 Marco Marchionni
35 Simone Esposito *
36 Luca Castiglia *
39 Luca Marrone *
40 Fausto Rossi *

Forwards

8 Amauri
9 Vincenzo Iaquinta
10 Alessandro Del Piero
17 David Trezeguet
20 Sebastian Giovinco
34 Cristian Pasquato *

Key: * Player list B

Last updated: 12/08/2008 15:10 CET

Tiago for Zanetti

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/club=50139/competition=1/index.html

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Is Raiuno the only channel showing the game? Cos I have it and I'm 100% sure they are gonna scramble. HELP PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED TO WATCH THIS GAME!!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Is Raiuno the only channel showing the game? Cos I have it and I'm 100% sure they are gonna scramble. HELP PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED TO WATCH THIS GAME!!
I guess streaming is the only possibility for you if Rai will scramble it.Is your computer fast enough for streams?If so I can recommend Streamerone.They have the major Italian channels,Rai Uno included.

Other streams should appear tommorrow right before the game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it was Jack or somebody who stated we should field three up top and just take the game to Artmedia via force, as they cannot handle defending against all of Amauri, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Play Sissoko, Poulsen and Camoranesi in midfield and just take the game to them. I'm not sure how Bratislava usually lines up, probably the 4-4-2, but if we don't sit back we should be able to break their defense even if they sit back like a lower Serie A side. Grab some goals so we don't have to worry about the second leg.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it was Jack or somebody who stated we should field three up top and just take the game to Artmedia via force, as they cannot handle defending against all of Amauri, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Play Sissoko, Poulsen and Camoranesi in midfield and just take the game to them. I'm not sure how Bratislava usually lines up, probably the 4-4-2, but if we don't sit back we should be able to break their defense even if they sit back like a lower Serie A side. Grab some goals so we don't have to worry about the second leg.
Exactly! Just take all your fire power and go medieval on their asses. Don't let them take a breath, one attack wave after the other and don't stop once you take the lead, just go for the slam.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exactly! Just take all your fire power and go medieval on their asses. Don't let them take a breath, one attack wave after the other and don't stop once you take the lead, just go for the slam.
Indeed, but we both know that we will take the pitch like usual with the straight 4-4-2 and seemingly lack an identity out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)