[Champions League] JUVENTUS 4-0 Nordsjælland (November 7, 2012) (10 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Oh if The Thing is starting then Matri or Quags should start next to him. My case was just that The THing shouldn't start and that we should pair Quags - Bendtner instead. To me, they looked as our best pairing against Bologna.
In fairness to Giovinco, against Inter when the whole team was playing well, he looked sharp and class. When we lost Vucinic he turned to shit.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In fairness to Giovinco, against Inter when the whole team was playing well, he looked sharp and class. When we lost Vucinic he turned to shit.
As a team we look better with Vuci on the field, but he ain't there today. I'm so pessimistic about tonight, I don't know if you noticed.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Me too mate. First goal is so important because I cannot see us scoring more than one at the moment. Also I'm interested to see how our mentality will be after Saturdays result.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Bow down before me peasant. And silence. I am your lord and God.
You are not even equal to a POS my friend :)

- - - Updated - - -

After the last loss Juve needs to respond strongly or the season could easily take a turn for the worst.

The midfield has to lift and the team's intensity as a whole needs to return to last season's levels.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Me too mate. First goal is so important because I cannot see us scoring more than one at the moment. Also I'm interested to see how our mentality will be after Saturdays result.
Everything is just so crucial and we just have no idea how the team reacts to defeat. By far the game where my nerves are most bent our of shape since Conte took over.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If the first half ends 0-0 I'm afraid we're going out.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You are not even equal to a POS my friend :)

- - - Updated - - -

After the last loss Juve needs to respond strongly or the season could easily take a turn for the worst.

The midfield has to lift and the team's intensity as a whole needs to return to last season's levels.
Silence Peon. You are going to hell. I banish thee.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I sense a snide character about that comment and yet I just can't work out what it actually means. :stuckup:
Don't disappoint me. You're smart enough to figure this one out. *

You can do it, Nizzypuff!

* Hint: Quag-Bendtner looked nothing like a good or even decent pairing. Maybe because we haven't seen much of it yet, but I sincerely doubt that.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Don't disappoint me. You're smart enough to figure this one out. *

You can do it, Nizzypuff!

* Hint: Quag-Bendtner looked nothing like a good or even decent pairing. Maybe because we haven't seen much of it yet, but I sincerely doubt that.
But they looked good against Bologna! Damn you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)