[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
well done inter milan for embarrassing Italian football again. All we need now is for the comentators to claim that serie is a soft league and that the premir league is streets a head....Woops they've already done that.

Im not even going to watch the second half for roma and arsenal, I know arsenal will equalise or score on penelties.

Look at your typical ignorant English comments...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A48501533

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well done inter milan for embarrassing Italian football again. All we need now is for the comentators to claim that serie is a soft league and that the premir league is streets a head....Woops they've already done that.

Im not even going to watch the second half for roma and arsenal, I know arsenal will equalise or score on penelties.

if italy is a retirement home, then wtf are england doing still playing the likes of beckham,james,green,heskey

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Makes 2006 all the more sweet.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Gotta say, guys. Losing sucks. But these boys did us proud. I am prouder of this team than I was of either of the Capello Champions League sides. They went out yesterday from the tournament with more grit and grace than either of those sides.
I felt the same. Give us another year, some reinforments, and we will be back even stronger!!!!

Mar 10, 2009
Im sorry , Im just sick to death of this shit. Alway getting fucked by the lucky english teams. Im so glad I didnt finish of the roma match, ever since that cunt baptista missed that sitter, they were always going to lose.
Tired of taking shit from the english media and cunt of a fans. Good luck to you all, Im quiting football
bye

I felt the same. Give us another year, some reinforments, and we will be back even stronger!!!!

whats the fucking point, so then we can get knocked out against another english team ?

FACTS

last 3 teams to knock out Juve = Arsenal, chelsea, liverpool

last 3 teams to knock out roma = man utd x 2 , arsenal

last two teams to knock out Inter = liverpool, man utd

milan get knocked by = liverpool and arsenal out in the space of 3 years

See the pattern ?

We are jinxed against them

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Are you a footballer footiedeebo as you cannot quit watching football on tv or on the net as thats hardly a job?

Baptista was indeed very useless tonite and what is up with Vucinic and that poor excuse for a penalty?

I still dont know how Doni has been playing in serieA for this long as he is very poor.

My goodness if I had a liability like Juan, I won't pay him for a year. Totti played 120 minutes at no more than 50% unlike that waste of space that gets injured anytime some farts.

Anyways back to Juventus, I still think that the likes of Iaquinta, trez, giovinco and Amauri should have had more playing time over 2 legs as theonly thing that I can guarantee out of this side is goals as we are never gonna outplay any team with clever play but can score at any given time.

Look at Chelsea all their big threats played 180 minutes compare that to the minutes that our lads were afforded anyways its back to the slug that is serieA, Roma aside I don't think the Italian sides had anything to be embarassed about perhaps more luck or more to the point, managers that take more risks and things might have been different as they are no0t million miles away from their EPL counterparts.

May 22, 2007
Im sorry , Im just sick to death of this shit. Alway getting fucked by the lucky english teams. Im so glad I didnt finish of the roma match, ever since that cunt baptista missed that sitter, they were always going to lose.
Tired of taking shit from the english media and cunt of a fans. Good luck to you all, Im quiting football
bye

whats the fucking point, so then we can get knocked out against another english team ?

FACTS

last 3 teams to knock out Juve = Arsenal, chelsea, liverpool

last 3 teams to knock out roma = man utd x 2 , arsenal

last two teams to knock out Inter = liverpool, man utd

milan get knocked by = liverpool and arsenal out in the space of 3 years

See the pattern ?

We are jinxed against them
Please never post 606 articles. Not a dig at you, just can't stand the level of idiocy which it consistently churns up.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I have just seen Superior being underneath my moniker, I do not know who put it there but I will appreciate it being taken off as it is totally against my nature.

It is very defamatory and I cannot take it any good humor at all. I am not superior to anyone on here and I seriously hate the implication.

So to all the mods out there can it please changed to something far less arrogant

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Am I the only one, who can't wait untill UEFA introduce the 6+5 rule?????

It will be the END of England!
Actually, it will be the beginning of England, and the end of internationalism. Then we could see the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea floundering with Walcott and Joe Cole being their best players on the pitch.

Bullshit teams with even more bullshit English players.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Actually, it will be the beginning of England, and the end of internationalism. Then we could see the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea floundering with Walcott and Joe Cole being their best players on the pitch.

Bullshit teams with even more bullshit English players.

More importantly, Inter :D
Yes, but it will be the beginning of a good time for Juve :)

Mar 30, 2006
Even though we have been knocked out of the CL our future is very bright and I think over the 2 legs we were as good or even better than Chelsea but they were more clinical and lucky.

Marchisio can play against the likes of Lampard and Ballack with ease. Giovinco can turn top class defenders inside out. We have a great future ahead with them and the others.

I think we showed the rest of Europe Juventus are back and we looked much better in the CL this year than we had in the 2 years under Capello where we lacked any dynamic play whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)