[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Gotta say, guys. Losing sucks. But these boys did us proud. I am prouder of this team than I was of either of the Capello Champions League sides. They went out yesterday from the tournament with more grit and grace than either of those sides.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Essien14

Mar 10, 2009
oh my god....i will kill any idiots who says that italian teams are the roughest n dirtiest sides.

look at goddam chelsea today! their players are made of fucking dirty satans from head to toe. even john terry is bloody drity player...lack sportsmanship too!!! and Chelsea don't even look like an English team! they should just call themselves Africa United.....

i see alot of play acting and dirty pulls by dirty players Essien, mikel, assley cole and anelka....

and the worst dirty shit is the son of burnt satan, DIEDIER DOGBA!!!!! mothafucking smelly and dirty shit he is..... if only he got up after the Chiellini's tackle, the ref may not bring out the yellow card!

and FUCK YOU JOHN TERRY! fucking captain acting like a troublemaker from the ghetto! whats up with getting into a fight with us juventus players! TAKE A LOOK at our captain DEL PIERO AKA GOD, you don't see him going around trying to start a fight!...

fuck you john terry and ur mothafucking english blood!

o yea i hate BOSINGAWA TOO!!! shitface assdude look like a fucking mixbreed of bangladeshi terrier mixed with african chiwawa......dirtying our turin grass..
:melayyanandmessi:

The mods here allow this type of stuff to be posted?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Of course it is better than ours but that does not mean that we could not have eliminated them.

We do not have enough quality, noone is doubting that, we put in a lot of heart, noone is doubting that but we have beaten superior squads before, Real Madrid with Zidane etc and Barcelona spring to mind.

Did you think we did enough in the 1st leg?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

I have to say that it is disgusting to be reading nonsense like this.

I would like to see those deleted posts cos if they are as bad as this or worse as it seems since they were deleted , they must have been pretty bad

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

He doesn't mean it, so it's ok. There are obviously no breads of Terrier in Bangladesh, and I am guessing there are no Chiwawas in Africa either. That's his crude way of showing support, not to insult anybody. Peace out.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Of course it is better than ours but that does not mean that we could not have eliminated them.

We do not have enough quality, noone is doubting that, we put in a lot of heart, noone is doubting that but we have beaten superior squads before, Real Madrid with Zidane etc and Barcelona spring to mind.

Did you think we did enough in the 1st leg?
many of our players were younger, notable nedved.

just face it, we cant win them all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gotta say, guys. Losing sucks. But these boys did us proud. I am prouder of this team than I was of either of the Capello Champions League sides.
This because of our expectations mostly.
Considering our expectation this season, we actually over-performed.
But Capello's team had the necessary material to claim the CL, with realistic chances!! Therefore it feels that we underperformed there...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This because of our expectations mostly.
Considering our expectation this season, we actually over-performed.
But Capello's team had the necessary material to claim the CL, with realistic chances!! Therefore it feels that we underperformed there...
That's a big part of it. But the psychology was different. Under Capello, we went into those matches and executed in a very mundane way as if already defeated before these matches even started. I wouldn't feel this way so much if Capello had a style that at least attempted to risk exceeding expectations.

Feb 7, 2007
there is no way crapello would have broken his mould and gone 4-3-3 like ranieri did. Thats the difference between capello and Ranieri for Juve in europe
are you starting to admire ranieri ? :shifty: i think i am the only one here that supports ranieri .. i like him and his job so far,anyway i would like to say that here in greece the tv is going to show the manchester vs inter and i am going to watch it and i wish inter will be disqualified FORZA JUVE FORZA MY OLD LADY:lol: :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
are you starting to admire ranieri ? i think i am the only one here that supports ranieri .. i like him and his job so far,anyway i would like to say that here in greece the tv is going to show the manchester vs inter and i am going to watch it and i wish inter will be disqualified FORZA JUVE FORZA MY OLD LADY
at the end of the day we cant fault him for where he has brought us since serie B, he may not be a winner, he may make tactical errors, but even i remember a time when i used to slate lippi for his tactical errors. If there's anything i could take from last night is that we all re discovered our identity and the reason why we support such a great club. Yes winning is nice, but to have a heart and soul is something money can't buy and i couldn't be any prouder of Juve, and i dont care what the epl fans say to me, because i know i support a club with true soul and passion and that is what being a football fan is all about

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It must be said though. We should have been using the 4-3-3 and Giovinco all this time, perhaps even at Stamford Bridge. We would be much better off playing this kid for more reasons than one.

The team did us proud but Chelsea hasn't impressed me one bit during these two legs. Hopefully they get knocked out next round because seriously, who could like a team of wankers such as Drogba, Lampard, Ballack, Terry, Anelka and Bowsingwa. All wankers just like their fans, so it's a perfect fit.

Mar 10, 2009
I know Im gonna get in trouble for this but.......

COME ON ROMA AND INTER !!

I was bullied so badly about serie a today. Come on guys , lets beat the english

(note no racism intended)

Feb 7, 2007
at the end of the day we cant fault him for where he has brought us since serie B, he may not be a winner, he may make tactical errors, but even i remember a time when i used to slate lippi for his tactical errors. If there's anything i could take from last night is that we all re discovered our identity and the reason why we support such a great club. Yes winning is nice, but to have a heart and soul is something money can't buy and i couldn't be any prouder of Juve, and i dont care what the epl fans say to me, because i know i support a club with true soul and passion and that is what being a football fan is all about
THATS WHY I LOVE YOU FORZA JUVE :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: GO AND LISTEN THE MUSIC OF ROCKY BALBOA WE ARE FIGHTERS BOYS YES WE ARE :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :juventus: :juventus: :juventus: :juventus:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A chinese Jew going all emo about Juventus.

The kind of problem modern day globalisation has to face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)