[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:lol:

See I know he may be useless but from what I saw he was direct and caused us problems. All I'm saying is he would have been better off starting instead of Cameronasi in that game.
You have a point I guess but you should see his week in week out performances :inter:

Anyway, he's injured tonight.

Essien14

Mar 10, 2009
:lol: you need to hang here more often. It's often hit or miss with Marchionni. He'll play amazing for a few minutes only to mess it up with his lack of end product. in short he works hard but lacks that extra touch.
:lol:

I will hang around here more often to gain more knowledge about Italian League/Players.

I'm so embarrased, I was telling my work colleague who is into Seria A about this guy saying he was awesome, now the faces he was giving me makes sense.:lol: :lol: :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ah, yes, Juve Juve, we will always sing for thee.

(Not trying to be bianconero or anything with that "thee" business.)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have the game, the Juve fans cheered the shit out of them, every few seconds its a Juve Chant... JUVE, JUVE CANTANERO SEMPRE FORZA JUVE...
well yeah i was singing that pretty much throughout the game

No it's not, it was clear like crystal when our fans dominated your fans at home. Their voices was just too loud not to be able to hear.
exactly

Well it's cool that you had it on full blast but I was there!

It's ok though, I don't want any problems. :lol:
you were only listening to what the few rows around you were producing, but you watch the game again as rab said it was crystal clear that we drowned you out pretty much throughout

Essien14

Mar 10, 2009
Anyway, I'm off so hope to see a ghood game/fair game tonight. Usually the referee's give us a hard time in the Champions League so I hope we get a good referee tonight.

I don't think we'll lose the game, my heart says 1-2 to Chelsea but my head says 1-1.

Ciao!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)