[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (5 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We are playing at home ground. Let's fight for the 3 points for all Juve fans who waited so long for this moment. Forza Juve!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
To those saying they can't believe the stadium is not sold out, it is because our european games (particularly group stage ones) have rarely ever been sell-outs and if anyone ever wants to see a Juve game, these are the easy ones to get at face value from personal experience over the last couple of decades anyway.

This is due to:
- Tickets are never included as part of the season ticket
- Late kick-off on a weeknight (most Juve fans are not from Turin as we know, hell most the ones I meet in Turin on game days tend to be guys over from Switzerland and therefore can't make weekday trips).
On top of this the Juventus stadium (aka Delle Alpi) is far from the city centre and is out in the middle of nowhere really so it takes a while to get back to the main train stations or the city centre.
- We struggle to sell out the stadium on a regular basis anyway.
You forgot the biggest reason: prices are insane for this game. About double of what you'd expect.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They really are more of a South American/Eastern Euro hybrid team. Some decent players in their lineup.

They will definitely play on the counter attack. Apparently they even played counter attacking football in their first group game (at home!) against Nordsjælland.

This Mkhitaryan looks a good player, need to watch out for him. Am I right to assume he will be tracking Pirlo (if they decide to man mark him)?
Yeah they did, they didn't even look that good tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

they will sometimes break our defense me thinks.
Maybe, but there's no way they stand a chance if we play like we did vs Chelsea or Roma in the first 20 minutes.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
We have to do more and more pressure on the centre of defence. Pay attention on Kucher...he is a worldclass clown !!!!! We scored against Chelsea twice from central zone. We are able to combine well, so I guess there will be easy to creat some sharp abrupt passes behind cb's backs !!!!!!!!11

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh this match is cruscial for me !!! If we fail... it would be better for me to go to the church for eternity right after the match than come outside and look in peoples eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
About tickets. I have just read the article of ukrainian journalist from Turin... and he wrote that when he had been near the stadium, he saw "SOLD OUT" on the ticket offices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)