[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (38 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whaaat? When Johnnie boy starts going forward, the opposing defenders have a tendency to fall flat on the floor. He is excellent going forward.

The only downside to Zebina is that he's prone to silly mistakes because of his temper. Without that he'd be a top notch RB, but all in all he's still the best man for the job currently. If he's fit that is.
Exactly.

And I love it how Caceres is now overrated just because of his goal. Without it, he most probably would have been rated as the worst player on the pitch on Saturday by everyone.

It was a good goal, yes, but the rest of his play was horrible, especially defensively. Therefore, we still have no clue how he will do as a right-back for us. I'd rather see him in his natural position in the center where he won't be exposed on the wing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Exactly.

And I love it how Caceres is now overrated just because of his goal. Without it, he most probably would have been rated as the worst player on the pitch on Saturday by everyone.

It was a good goal, yes, but the rest of his play was horrible, especially defensively. Therefore, we still have no clue how he will do as a right-back for us. I'd rather see him in his natural position in the center where he won't be exposed on the wing.
:tup:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Exactly.

Whats the rush to judge a young new player in a postion he dosent used to playing?
Have some Patience and faith in the kid, for crying out loud.
The easiest thing is to bash one bad game preformance, i dont know if he is overrated or not, he is our player and he scored the winning goal, what more do you want on his first game against a great side ?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whats the rush to judge a young new player in a postion he dosent used to playing?
Have some Patience and faith in the kid, for crying out loud.
The easiest thing is to bash one bad game preformance, i dont know if he is overrated or not, he is our player and he scored the winning goal, what more do you want on his first game against a great side ?
Where did I say we shouldn't give him a chance?

To be more precise than you, I'm telling the truth about said player's performance while bashing other peoples' opinions of him, which were based solely upon his goal, quite frankly.

All I'm claiming is that we have no idea how Caceres will turn out as an RB at this point and Zebina should probably be first choice when healthy for the CL.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yep same here lol. I will wake up stream the Juve game and have the Milan-Marseilles game on SBS TWO on the tele.

I will be mega pumped when I wake up (and when Juve win!) but will feel like shite for the rest of the day. But I'll suffer through that for the love of my beloved Juve.
Same here.

It's a tough like for us Asia-Pacific football fans :(

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
Yep same here lol. I will wake up stream the Juve game and have the Milan-Marseilles game on SBS TWO on the tele.

I will be mega pumped when I wake up (and when Juve win!) but will feel like shite for the rest of the day. But I'll suffer through that for the love of my beloved Juve.
You would think between SBS One, SBS Two, SBS HD, ESPN and ESPN HD, they would show Juve play! But nooooo! Looks like I'll be stuck with a crappy stream - according to myP2P, it doesn't look like there are any decent ones as of yet - http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=48869&part=sports.

Can never sleep before Juventus play, even if it isn't until 04:45. It's gonna suck tomorrow, but I always make it though with a win!

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Way to not quote the meat of my post.
I didn't edited it to take it out of context. go over it again, the point remains the same.

btw i didnt say that you are saying we shouldnt give him a chance, i just didnt agree with you regarding his preformance.
Its to soon, he is fast, agile, with a great tackling and stamina. he got the goods to play there, he just need to improve the tactical aspect that come with that position, there is no denying that he is lacking in that area.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn't edited it to take it out of context. go over it again, the point remains the same.

btw i didnt say that you are saying we shouldnt give him a chance, i just didnt agree with you regarding his preformance.
Its to soon, he is fast, agile, with a great tackling and stamina. he got the goods to play there, he just need to improve the tactical aspect that come with that position, there is no denying that he is lacking in that area.
So because he's young and promising and doesn't usually play RB it means his performance against Lazio was good?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
So because he's young and promising and doesn't usually play RB it means his performance against Lazio was good?
:sergio:

Where did i ever said it was good?

All i said he played against the odds in a new postion in a new system, in a new league for a new team.
Taking all that into account he didnt suck balls like you guys trying to make it appear.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Exactly.

He's young and needs to learn the league and certainly fucked a few balls up but he made some good interventions and won the ball as often as Zebina or Grygera would have.

What I liked was his positioning and his ability to spread play. That canon didn't hurt either.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Exactly.

Definitely:agree:

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
I disagree with you who says caceres did a poor game. He had his moments of nervous faults, unforced passing miss and sometimes out of position. Overall i still think he did an ok debut. I have watched parts of the game i recorded, and i cant see his big errors.

And when it comes to zebina, i am sure he will do great if he doesnt get injured. His "loose head" and the fact hes very injuryprone is johnnys only poor sides. Other than that i think we a very good underrated right back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)