[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We're a total joke, but hey, we'll win the league and all this will be forgotten. Then comes next season and repeat.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'll support Juventus for ever, but man it hurts to see how shit our mentality in Europe is

Napoli in the group of death were inches from qualification, even with Hamsik injured for so many key ties.

Milan who on paper have a mid-table Serie A side are through after a 10 men defensive masterclass. Same Milan who couldn't stop Hellas Verona from running amock.

We get 1 win in 6 matches :lol:

We need to scrap this conservative bullshit approach and sort ourselves out for next season. Ridiculous.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I'll support Juventus for ever, but man it hurts to see how $#@! our mentality in Europe is

Napoli in the group of death were inches from qualification, even with Hamsik injured for so many key ties.

Milan who on paper have a mid-table Serie A side are through after a 10 men defensive masterclass. Same Milan who couldn't stop Hellas Verona from running amock.

We get 1 win in 6 matches :lol:

We need to scrap this conservative bull$#@! approach and sort ourselves out for next season. Ridiculous.
Well said. I still can't digest what happened today. We couldn't defend a draw. We either understimate our small opponents in Europe or we just don't have that mentality required to win games in Europe. We suck.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are the FUCKING champions of Italy, and yet put in the most pathetic and nonchalant performances of all the Italian teams. Napoli actually fought valiantly, and barely missed out, with their best player injured. Milan held on to qualify, even though they were playing with a numerical disadvantage for almost 70 min.

Us? We embarrass ourselves, and a brain fart in the final 5 minutes costs us, when all we needed was a point.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
"I'm at a loss of words for fans like you. We were dragged down to serie b and came back. we won coppa's, supercoppa's, back to back league titles, an unbeaten league title,and you say it gives nothing back. What horrible kind of gloryhunter are you ? wanting to support an english team ?
Man, whats holding you back, get out of here and go support that english team. They gross in narrowminded shallow fans who think football must suit their every need. You lack the passion to be a juventus fan, we dont want you"
Zacheryah :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)