[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
It is incredibly important for our team and the coach development that we meet the world off two legged knockout games.

We MUST put all efford in europaleague. Especially when we keep ahead in serie a without making an efford

- - - Updated - - -

The golem isnt neccecarely better at that then marchisio, just diffrent, but dont mistake, Pirlo still is our most creative player.
But we need the golem. When we have one of MVPP suspended, we cant play 4-3-2-1. So we need an extra.

TEVEZ IS NOT A WINGER
GIOVINCO IS NOT A STARTER

4-3-3 with giovinco/vucinic would get $#@!d by 3-5-2 who is solid as $#@!
P
we can do better in europe, as showed against madrid. So $#@! off
Lol... You must be the most stubborn member on this forum.. Clearly, 3-5-2 does not work in Europe.. Pirlo only have 1-2 years left.. Using EL to prepare for life after Pirlo, or when he is injured, makkes perfect sense.. 3-5-2 is too Pirlo dependent..

Lets just agree to disagree.. 4-3-3 with all those players out of position is, IMO, better than 3-5-2 in almost every game in Europe.. Especially against minors such as Copenhagen and Gala (at home, not today though)

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Conte stop milking this cow: "“Let’s not forget this side rose from the ashes of seventh place twice. We won in Italy two years in a row and didn’t qualify this year because it was our fault, we shouldn’t have left it all to the last match when anything could happen.”

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Europa league prize money:
Round of 32: €200,000
Round of 16: €350,000
Quarter-finals: €450,000
Semi-finals: €1,000,000
Losing finalist: €2,500,000
Winners: €5,000,000

That means, that if we win the Europa league, we will get 7 millions €. While if would have made it to the quarter finales at CL, we would get a similar amount. So, I don't know exactly how much we would lose from TV rights (if at all, I mean -we would actually play more matches), but I don't think that it is such a big economical disaster. If we do win the Europa League, of course.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That's my biggest issue with Conte

Yes our team was 7th twice, yes we're in a much better position now. But the clubs history did not begin in 2008. We aren't some random mid-table team that's just hit the big leagues now. Those 7th place finishes were a small blip in a history of FIRST place finishes.

Conte acts as though anything more than 7th is overachieving and this is what f*cks me off to no end.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol... You must be the most stubborn member on this forum.. Clearly, 3-5-2 does not work in Europe.. Pirlo only have 1-2 years left.. Using EL to prepare for life after Pirlo, or when he is injured, makkes perfect sense.. 3-5-2 is too Pirlo dependent..

Lets just agree to disagree.. 4-3-3 with all those players out of position is, IMO, better than 3-5-2 in almost every game in Europe.. Especially against minors such as Copenhagen and Gala (at home, not today though)
Your 4-3-3 is proven uneffective. No serious team plays a 4-3-3 apart from barcelona these days. Giovinco is the worst player of the team. Tevez is not a winger. It would get owned by the 3-5-2.

Juventus got the best potential CM in the world, we should focus on getting the best out of the CM and forget about flanks

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

That means, that if we win the Europa league, we will get 7 millions €. While if would have made it to the quarter finales at CL, we would get a similar amount. So, I don't know exactly how much we would lose from TV rights (if at all, I mean -we would actually play more matches), but I don't think that it is such a big economical disaster. If we do win the Europa League, of course.
Prestige
Money
Team learning about knockout games

good reasons to go full on the euroleague

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Better to win Europa League at our stadium than getting out of Knockout phase.
Very debatable.

ir tegul užsipisa jie dabar grabais.
Taip graudžiai atrodėm kad net žodžių neturiu. Nors dabar skamba ir kvailai, atrodo, kad sezonas baigtas. Nebeliko nei to laukimo visa žiemą, kol vėl prasidės rungtynės, nei azarto jokio. Jaučiuos kaip žemę pardavęs.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

That's excluding ticket sales, no?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Your 4-3-3 is proven uneffective. No serious team plays a 4-3-3 apart from barcelona these days. Giovinco is the worst player of the team. Tevez is not a winger. It would get owned by the 3-5-2.

Juventus got the best potential CM in the world, we should focus on getting the best out of the CM and forget about flanks
we certainly wouldn't want to cause ribery or robben any trouble

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

And we will not, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)