[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Ofcourse they are going to defend.. didn't they score 2 goals on the counter against us last time?

That's why I hope we field a 4-3-3... Those fuckers score a goal on the counter and we are fucked

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
If they defend its just another day at the office, imo they will have 7 behind the ball. Yilmaz and Sneijer will try to recover the ball and Drogba will try to counter attack.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Me too Nizdoodle, wish I was half as confident as some of the other members on here.
I don't understand this level of confidence. I mean, we are the better team but its anyones game tonight. Looking like a very open game where Vidal and Cheesio will have loads of space, but where Bonucci is goong to be one on one with Sneijder or Drogba if Pogba doesnt play put in a big defensive performance.

I dont like open games very much, especially when they have a striker who has scored everytime he has faced us.

:scared:

Cheng Xiang

Oct 6, 2013
Mancini: If Galatasaray Don’t Concede We Will Beat Juventus Galatasaray boss Roberto Mancini has said that keeping a clean sheet will be his side’s main focus despite them having to win Tuesday evening’s crunch Champions League showdown with Juventus.

The Turkish champions come into the game having taken four points from their five Group B games to date, leaving them two adrift of La Vecchia Signora in the race for second place behind runaway group winners Real Madrid.

Gala earned a highly creditable 2-2 draw at the Juventus Stadium in Mancini’s first game in charge of the club, and the former Lazio, Inter and Manchester City boss was keen to stress that if his team are to upset the odds again this time a solid defensive performance is crucial.

“Our main aim is to not concede a goal,” Mancini said at his pre-match press conference. “If we manage to do that I’m sure that we can win the game.”

“We want to qualify for the next round: we’re not thinking about finishing third.”

Mancini also believes the absence of Juve playmaker Andrea Pirlo could be a decisive factor in the winner takes all clash at the Turk Telekom Arena.

“I think the absence of Pirlo is a problem for Conte because he is a fantastic player and without him Juventus lose something, even though they do have good players who can come in,” he commented.

Mancini is confident that his own injury concern ahead of the game, Dutchman Wesley Sniejder, will be passed fit to face last season’s Scudetto winners.

“We’ll assess him tomorrow morning, even though at the momentit seems like he’s fine and he’ll make it,” he concluded.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Vidal Pogba Asamoah
Marchisio Tévez
Llorente

That's what I'd play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)