[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Sick of these cunts underestimating us, putting all their CL hopes on beating us fielding thier second team against madrid. We are fucking JUVENTUS for fucks sake. Need to humiliate them so it never happens again. Last match should of been a humiliation when you look at the stats this time it will be, this 0-1 shit is a joke. 0-4.

- - - Updated - - -

He left out

Gala 1-6 Madrid
Kobenhavn 1-0 Gala
Madrid 4-1 Gala
10 men Madrid 4-1 Gala

Moreno

Dec 7, 2013
Hello everyone, guys! This will be the most difficult and important match of the season.
Drogba and Snijder are two great players and Felipe Melo, like every ex-juventus player, will do his best against us. Furthermore, their stadium will be a "bolgia" !!! However, we are the Old Lady and we don't have to be afraid of nothing and nobody!

With hope in my heart, I say Juventus will go on in Champions! :flag2:

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Hello everyone, guys! This will be the most difficult and important match of the season.
Drogba and Snijder are two great players and Felipe Melo, like every ex-juventus player, will do his best against us. Furthermore, their stadium will be a "bolgia" !!! However, we are the Old Lady and we don't have to be afraid of nothing and nobody!

Welcome

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Should be an easy match for Juve.

Moreno

Dec 7, 2013
Thank you, Yuckerini!

Greetings to Sunderland! :hellyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing at all, Enron !!!

There aren't any easy matches in Champions, specially an in-out match like this!

Remember, in the Soccer not always win the best team, with the best players! Sometimes an episode during the match can change everything!!!

Anyway, FORZA JVENTUS !!!

Moreno

Dec 7, 2013
I will be extremly happy if Forest Gump started but I just read yesterday an interview where Conte states that Lich.isnt fully match fit and that very soon he will be fit for 90 minutes.I am glad for Claudio,and how long for Mirko(knee knock?).
Mirko will be on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

AhAHAH!!! Do you remember moreno TORRICELLI ??? he was a great juventus defender player in the Lippi era.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

Welcome brother

beware of Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)