[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Snow isn't at all normal in Istanbul but it isn't out of the question either. It might not ultimately have affected the outcome but they really should have been more prepared than have three blokes with shovels. I get that they might not be keen on shelling out for heating and some machines, considering the rarity of snow, but they could probably have gotten like 20 shovels on special.

Gotta say, though, after living there for 6 months, it's hardly surprising.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Danish tv says they'll most likely play at 16.00 tomorrow. I'm so confused. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I figured out that he copied you. :p He's probably reading now as we speak.

ARE YOU OUT THERE, TWITTER USER!??!?!?!?!?
It's Fake Melo. Join whatsapp group to know such things :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Snow isn't at all normal in Istanbul but it isn't out of the question either. It might not ultimately have affected the outcome but they really should have been more prepared than have three blokes with shovels. I get that they might not be keen on shelling out for heating and some machines, considering the rarity of snow, but they could probably have gotten like 20 shovels on special.

Gotta say, though, after living there for 6 months, it's hardly surprising.
I guess all the hardworking turk emmigrated and are now pleasing europe with delicioud kebab and nigthshops, while the lazy bastards stayed home :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)