[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (65 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It might just be me, but I didn't see anything remotely close to a Celtic penalty :shifty:

Once I turned off after the game, I thought "Oh well, atleast no one is going to bitch about the ref being pro-Juve".

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,343
    It might just be me, but I didn't see anything remotely close to a Celtic penalty :shifty:

Once I turned off after the game, I thought "Oh well, atleast no one is going to bitch about the ref being pro-Juve".
    Hooper was just disappointed that Licht didn't finish that tugjob on him :p

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    The nonsense from Celtic fans over this "manhandling" is hilarious.

:lol:

Apparently Juve are cheats and but no mention to the amount of times they fell to the floor in the box whenever they had a chance.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Hooper was just disappointed that Licht didn't finish that tugjob on him :p
    Hooper only likes to dish out, he doesn't see himself as a receiver. Too bad Licht pushed his shit in :p

The nonsense from Celtic fans over this "manhandling" is hilarious.

:lol:
    Yeah, from a quick glance at the headlines I'm almost driven to the conclusion that we were playing physical brutish football whilst Celtic tried to dance their way through our defense.

No one seems to devote a second of air time to the fact that there were two tackles from Celtic with deliberate intent to injure our players. Wanyama ( I think ) on Vidal at the edge of their penalty box, he tackles with a stretched leg and goes over the ball intentionally to hurt Vidal and the same thing on Pirlo I think later on.

Both those should've been yellow cards at the very least.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    I've heard no talk of Scott Brown kicking at Pirlo when he was down.

Only how unfair it was of Lichtsteiner to be defending his keeper from obstruction.

Deadball, no penalty. Come on, Celtic fans, learn the game.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I'm Brazilian, not American. I don't know if you're from Dublin but if you are i ask, what do Irish people know of Football, really? It's not like they can say much about Americans. :nico:
    There is so much wrong about this post, I don't even know where to start.
    I meant Ireland as i though Lublin was a funny way of saying Dublin, the guy's got a cat on his avatar after all. But yeah, just realized Lublin is an actual city in Poland. Which is even worse, the Polish can't really say anything about Americans when it comes to Football.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    you might want to google the name boniek and lato, than you maybe find out what poland achieved in football, or did i just not realize your sarcasm
    option number 2. I'm from Poland.

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote made and said. You can't tell I'm fucking with you?:D

Now you've gone and called me a redneck. :cry:
    nothing wrong in being a redneck. You can kill zombies with a crossbow :p.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    you might want to google the name boniek and lato, than you maybe find out what poland achieved in football, or did i just not realize your sarcasm
    He's being sarcastic. However we did make a World Cup Semi Final.:D

- - - Updated - - -

option number 2. I'm from Poland.

- - - Updated - - -

nothing wrong in being a redneck. You can kill zombies with a crossbow :p.
    I probably am a bit of what you would call a redneck, but I like black people, foreigners, and footie.:D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I didn't like how we couldn't keep the ball for too long but I'm very happy with this victory. I'm glad we have that ability to play from counter attacks and we're very good at defending even without Chiellini and Asamoah. Marchisio MOM, he was great.

Anyone else thinks that this game was good preparation to Naples encounter? They play dirty football to and run a lot too. It's just that they can't run for so long but they have better forwards. I hope this experience helps us.

Jul 10, 2006
    Here is how one Celtic fan sees the second leg playins out:

2 minutes in... Samaras drives a header past Buffon. Juventus 0 - 1 Celtic. The Italians are briefly unsettled but quickly take control of the game.

50 minutes in... Celtic still lead despite the Italian's strangehold on the game. Celtic counter from a Juve corner. Commons pings a diagonal ball into the path of Hooper. Hooper ruthlessly thunders the ball high into the net. 2-0 celtic. Game on

87 minutes in... Juve are suffocating the Celtic team. No Celtic player has left Celtic's half for the past 10 minutes. Wanyama wins the ball at the edge of the celtic D and tanks through the wall of attacking Italians. Watt and Emilio surge down either wing. Wanyama slices the ball through to Izzy. Izzy sees Watt rushing into the penalty and curls a sweet ball that lands at his feet. Tony fucking Waaaa drills the ball into the net. Juventus 0 - Celtic 3. Game on.

90 +4 minutes.. The full time whistle goes and extra time is guaranteed.

116 minutes... Lustig 30 yard wonder goal.

Celtic are through to the last 8.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3348084&postcount=4837

:rofl:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Here is how one Celtic fan sees the second leg playins out:

2 minutes in... Samaras drives a header past Buffon. Juventus 0 - 1 Celtic. The Italians are briefly unsettled but quickly take control of the game.

50 minutes in... Celtic still lead despite the Italian's strangehold on the game. Celtic counter from a Juve corner. Commons pings a diagonal ball into the path of Hooper. Hooper ruthlessly thunders the ball high into the net. 2-0 celtic. Game on

87 minutes in... Juve are suffocating the Celtic team. No Celtic player has left Celtic's half for the past 10 minutes. Wanyama wins the ball at the edge of the celtic D and tanks through the wall of attacking Italians. Watt and Emilio surge down either wing. Wanyama slices the ball through to Izzy. Izzy sees Watt rushing into the penalty and curls a sweet ball that lands at his feet. Tony fucking Waaaa drills the ball into the net. Juventus 0 - Celtic 3. Game on.

90 +4 minutes.. The full time whistle goes and extra time is guaranteed.

116 minutes... Lustig 30 yard wonder goal.

Celtic are through to the last 8.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3348084&postcount=4837

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)