[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (15 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Why are you rednecks all butthurt suddenly. I wasn't even talking about regular Americans. I was talking about the TV pundits. Don't nuke my home please.
I'm Brazilian, not American. I don't know if you're from Dublin but if you are i ask, what do Irish people know of Football, really? It's not like they can say much about Americans. :nico:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
You know, before this tie, I had no real trouble with Celtic fans (apart from the Irish Celtic 'fan'), but by god after last night and today I absolutely loathe the vast majority of their fans.

Red warned us to be fair, but christ almighty never seen such a delusional, whining, unintelligent, moronic set of fans like it. The guy that posted on here Champions '67 seems a decent enough guy, but the rest of them are idiots.

The truth of the matter is that they're hiding behind this 'wrestling at corners' bullshit because they had the lions share of possession and couldn't do jack shit with it. Gigi didn't have a save to make. That is the bottom line.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
proud of my team...very proud.

we play a different game in ucl.

though i don't wanna be that fucker who always see the bad things i must admit they were over us and our concentration should've been higher (i mean a lot of bad passes, bad marking, dangerous marking - licht and padoin) ..we need to step up at away games, we need to start playing our game since the beginning.
True but in the end it worked out, everytime we got possession 5 little girls came running over to pressure wasting all their energy for posession that they couldnt do anything with because they were not clinical enough. If you wanna go to war with Juve you better have the players that can fight for 90 mins or oyu in for a lesson son

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You know, before this tie, I had no real trouble with Celtic fans (apart from the Irish Celtic 'fan'), but by god after last night and today I absolutely loathe the vast majority of their fans.

Red warned us to be fair, but christ almighty never seen such a delusional, whining, unintelligent, moronic set of fans like it. The guy that posted on here Champions '67 seems a decent enough guy, but the rest of them are idiots.

The truth of the matter is that they're hiding behind this 'wrestling at corners' bullshit because they had the lions share of possession and couldn't do jack shit with it. Gigi didn't have a save to make. That is the bottom line.
Actually according to UEFA's official statistics we had more possession, 51%.

They were running like headless chickens without a concept of play.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
hahahah, i just had to post again, when i read what vinman wrote about celtic and this celtic cunt that tried to disrespect us. Obviously this dude doesn't know a lot about football. Bashing people for supporting a forgein club....every guy who loves football supports his clubs because of the feelings he has for his club. Seriously, supporting juve is like being in a relationship.....everyone of us loves this club and its history because they sometime somehow fell in love with it. I am sorry for u celtic dude, you obviously didn't understand what support and being a football fan is all about....
To the game, i have the feeling that we got away with one here. Celtic were better in the first half and the way they man-marked our defenders and pirlo to stop our build up play was impressive. However, they couldn't profit from it, as their offensive creativity was very limited and nearly harmless. One good thing i take from this game is how deadly we were in front of goal. Kudos to our offense, that was pure class

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I meant Ireland as i though Lublin was a funny way of saying Dublin, the guy's got a cat on his avatar after all. But yeah, just realized Lublin is an actual city in Poland. Which is even worse, the Polish can't really say anything about Americans when it comes to Football.
Yeah, after all what did Poland ever achieve in football. Especially comparing to USA trophy case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)