[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (144 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
"Typical Italians. Shove Scott Brown to the ground then hit the deck like the fag you are pretending he's stood on you. There's a reason these cunts joined the Nazis."

There are no limits to the rubbish that's being posted on "Celtic Talk" :rofl:
Large chunks of the Celtic support have some nerve to go talking about folk picking sides in World Wars.

Cunts.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,782
    Poor display - fantastic result.

Well I shouldn't say poor display, tactically it was brilliant. But we lost way too many balls. We're lucky to have won 0-3 though.

Marchisio was incredible. And our finishing was great for once. :p

Hats off to Celtic though, thought they had a great match (apart from a few individual mistakes that lead to the goals). Perhaps not a great game per say but their energy was impressive while their tactics were not.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Ah, good old Celtic whinging.

Mind a game where we beat them 4-2 at Pittodrie a few years back and they tried to claim that all four of our goals should have been disallowed.

Celtic have never, ever lost a game without being the victims of some great injustice or other.

The view of a lot of British fans of marking in the box is really curious.

They complain when people are booked for putting in obviously dangerous challenges because "it's a man's game", but they complain incessantly about how foreign teams mark in the box as if it's a non-contact sport.
    Now I know why you go absolutely mental sometimes when it comes to Scottish football, Red.

I've been reading page after page on Celtic Talk and these people are absolutely downright retarded!

It doesn't even come close to Tuz' worst ever posters!

- - - Updated - - -

Large chunks of the Celtic support have some nerve to go talking about folk picking sides in World Wars.

Cunts.
    Indeed :lol:

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
    Great tactical game from us tonight. Allowed Celtic to attack, and were clinical when it mattered. Was it a great Juve performance? No. But tactically was spot on.

Never thought I'd see Kilmarnock AND Juventus win at Celtic Park in one season! ;)

daviebhoy

Feb 13, 2013
    Congratulations to Juventus. Was at the game in the Celtic end and thought although we played well, we just couldn't take our chances. When we started to tire in the second half Juve picked us off like all good teams do.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Congratulations to Juventus. Was at the game in the Celtic end and thought although we played well, we just couldn't take our chances. When we started to tire in the second half Juve picked us off like all good teams do.
    A humble Celtic fan, now there's a nice surprise :D

Fair play lad

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I cannot believe they have the nerve to ask for penalties for the marking, it was absolutely fine. Their players were flopping all over the place though.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
    Hooper would have stood himself atop Buffons head if that was possible. Ok Licht is a cunt but Celtic would have done exactly the same if it suited them, just like Scott Brown tried to bully Pirlo.
    I see nothing wrong with Stephan's actions.

He did what he had to in order to prevent Hooper, and later Wilson, from obstructiong Gigi's reach on corner kicks.

Someone has to do the dirty job as well. So my respects to Lichtsteiner for handling it as a real battler.

Dec 24, 2012
    Let's get over the silly referee whining, it's the last refuge of a fan so thoroughly beat he has no other recourse.

Let's instead celebrate a studied, clinical, outstanding performance by us. Superb tactics and superb defending, and an all-star performance by Marchisio.

Tell me what the last team that left with a 0-3 from Celtic Park is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)