[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (114 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We won for the simple reason that we were tactically superior and Lennon's approach was one dimensional. It was inevitable that they would try to blitz us with incessant pace and attack. Conte knew that, and equally inevitable was the fact they would tire.

So we set up to soak it up. And wait, and wait, and wait for the inevitable tiring of legs and the inevitable mistakes. The first goal was a gift, and to be fair to Celtic it didn't dishearten them much.

But indeed, as the hour mark came around, more mistakes were made and we pounced and took our chances. We were clinical and precise in both our defending, midfield play (most of the time) and finishing. We looked for the right opportunities at the right times, broke from midfield and capitalised on the errors we had predicted would come.

Perfect tactically. Celtic friends I've seen have been making comments Celtic "didn't deserve" to lose 3-0. They did. Because their tactics were basic, naive and one dimensional.

Celtic's "amazing" performance came from one angle and one angle only - fast pace blitzing. A better tactician than Lennon would come up with something different and would realise that after 60 minutes of that, you'd be taking a huge risk and leaving yourself hugely exposed to making tired mistakes - exactly as happened for the 2nd and 3rd goals
This is exactly it. Great post.

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
You won't be enjoying CL like us, that's for sure. Hope you can find solace in your girlfriend. We'll do the victory sex instead.
Gale.

Victory sex is NOT masterbating into an old sock lying under your bed.

Repeat. NOT masterbating into an old sock.

Anyway, goodnight Juve fans, there are a few amongst you I've enjoyed my chats with.......but it seems someone else is deserving of my attention at present.

She's Czech, she's blonde, and her surname aint Nedved!

Goodnight!

(Well played Juve, it's a rare thing to beat Celtic at home, enjoy) ;-)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Gale.

Victory sex is NOT masterbating into an old sock lying under your bed.

Repeat. NOT masterbating into an old sock.

Anyway, goodnight Juve fans, there are a few amongst you I've enjoyed my chats with.......but it seems someone else is deserving of my attention at present.

She's Czech, she's blonde, and her surname aint Nedved!

Goodnight!

(Well played Juve, it's a rare thing to beat Celtic at home, enjoy) ;-)
Yeah , typical Made in Czech Blow up Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)