[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (156 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Celtic fans on their forum claiming that they have "never seen cheating and diving" like we were tonight. So fucking predictable, and they wonder why nobody wanted them here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you ask me celtic played right into our hands, i think Conte knew celtic were going to attack from the start, it was evident were were only playing on the counter and simply wear them down and keep hitting on the counter. Worked a treat!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
The Celtic forum is going crazy. Apparently they should have had 8 penalties and Lichtsteiner should have been red-carded 4 times. The vitriol and rage being spewed there right now is wild. The match was fixed and Juve are giant cheaters and should be ashamed over the win? Crazy talk.
:D

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Post match commentaries bitching about the corner kick incidents with Padoin and Brown, implying that "the coach must've encouraged that".

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They conveniently forget that it was their team diving in the box all day long. I'm not sure when Juve was diving? Lichsteiner touches their player and he rolls over backwards like he was punched in the face. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)