[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Okay, gotcha. I see you've posted in this forum a lot - it's just a little weird to me. I'd never consider going to the Man U forum and posting there all the time as a Juve fan, for example. Or even less, an Inter forum. Unless I absolutely had to incite a flame war.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Celticbhoy67

Dec 24, 2012
Samaras is good, but slow as hell. Our defenders can run circles around him. I'm not too worried about him, to be honest. Gary Hooper is actually their best scorer this season, but I think (and I speak under correction) that he's more of a poacher type striker than really able to create chances. Not many worries there either, with our defense.

Wanyama is the only player I know of in their squad who could eventually play for a top team (maybe Forster too, their GK). He is a quality midfielder who does well on defensive duties, but I'm confident that when he ventures forth Marchisio/Vidal will be comfortable against him. Commons is an ok player too, I've seen some spiritied performances by him.

Either way the odds favor us. However, like someone said, the best team on paper doesn't always win on the pitch, as we should well know given some of our recent results, so we should be there determined to win it. If we have the determination to put in the effort, the difference in quality will show regardless of home stadium advantage or whatnot.
This guys done his homework

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
All I'm saying is let's not underestimate Rangers. They are the biggest club in Scotland and are the best in a league with other strong teams like Cardiff and Dewars.
They're called the Celtic Rangers because they're from the city of Celtic right? Rangers is the club name, Celtic is the club town iirc.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
All I'm saying is let's not underestimate Rangers. They are the biggest club in Scotland and are the best in a league with other strong teams like Cardiff and Dewars.
I heard Gareth Bale is from there.

btw, i snickered when i typed gareth lol, that's what i imagine sheep fuckers are called.

- - - Updated - - -

What's your fucking problem, mate? I'm trying to talk you guys up because everyone here thinks your team is dogshit.
dogshite*

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Okay, gotcha. I see you've posted in this forum a lot - it's just a little weird to me. I'd never consider going to the Man U forum and posting there all the time as a Juve fan, for example. Or even less, an Inter forum. Unless I absolutely had to incite a flame war.
If you stick around you'll see quiet a lot of mods here, support other teams than Juve :boh:. Weird but maybe a blessing in disguise, cuz they will deal with situations with less prejudice.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That would be awesome. Perhaps UEFA can't kick out teams of the competition if they already passed the group stages. Could be a huge scalp for the new Celtic Rangers if they manage to beat Juventus.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's not how I was hoping this to go, but I'll take the win. Not just watch all of Italy said we had something to do with Rangers dying because we were too scared to face them. Can anyone say Calciopoli 2? :sergio:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That's not how I was hoping this to go, but I'll take the win. Not just watch all of Italy said we had something to do with Rangers dying because we were too scared to face them. Can anyone say Calciopoli 2? :sergio:
If we are granted the three points, we should still play them. Would be cool to forge good relations with a up and coming club. I'm sure our P.R. division is working something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)