[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (26 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Cheers.

2000 is a nightmare for us as many more want to travel. I'll need to see how thw ticket situation goes before booking although there will be many Celtic supporters travel without a ticket.

Will Juve sell out the home sections for this game?

Probably, yes. No Celtic fans would get a ticket in the home end.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are there more Celtic fans? A quick Google search tells me there are an estimated 9m Celtic fans worldwide, vs. 170m Juventus fans.

Celtic FC has 280,299 likes on Facebook, vs. Juventus' 4.6 million.

God I'm bored this morning.
That's some real forensic and well researched evidence you have there my dear :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wasn't kidding when I said the Celtic fans in this country were some of the most deluded, arrogant pricks on the planet.

:weee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_yhkH5jjw#t=6m30s
Same here in Australia.

There is shitloads of these bastards here in Aus, most of them of Irish background too. They call Juve fans glory hunters, yet they support a team who basically had a 50% chance of winning the league every season, now has 100% chance :howler:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This forum probably has around 10 times the non-Serie A football knowledge than VS.
This.

That's the advantage of having an international based Juve forum. We have posters from every corner of the world posting here, and most of us have indepth knowledge of a variety of leagues, unlike those on TalkSellick and VS who clearly are really only familiar with their native leagues.

I don't get the glory hunter comment. 99% of us posting here stuck through Juve whilst in Serie B and the horrible Ferrara/Zach/Delneri days. That's enough to send a normal man insane.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
This forum probably has around 10 times the non-Serie A football knowledge than VS.
this i definitely agree with. that was highlighted when rumours of llorente popped up...the majority was like who tha fuck is he? and would rather stick with matri....gae that forum a giant thumbs down...i just use it to see whats in the news..

- - - Updated - - -

Most of those Celtic fans are simply deluded, whereas the Milan fans on R&B are downright retarded.
i think they both should form a fan partnership like us and notts

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Same here in Australia.

There is $#@!loads of these bastards here in Aus, most of them of Irish background too. They call Juve fans glory hunters, yet they support a team who basically had a 50% chance of winning the league every season, now has 100% chance :howler:
That league is just the biggest piece of shit ever. I mean the J and Kleague are not exciting then SPL. Bianconero_Aus is right. They seriously have a 100% of winning the league every year until rangers come back but even then it's going to take a couple years before they can truly compete against Celtic again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Same here in Australia.

There is shitloads of these bastards here in Aus, most of them of Irish background too. They call Juve fans glory hunters, yet they support a team who basically had a 50% chance of winning the league every season, now has 100% chance :howler:
Perfect 'real fan' background. Get to celebrate at least one trophy every season, but be crap enough to have no real chance to compete for the top prize.

Plucky underdogs :touched:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
...interesting draw...Juve must be considered firm favs' to go through though... it'll be interesting to see how Lennon sets out his team at Celtic Park...over both legs I predict 2 - 1 Juventus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)