[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (144 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its just like the game juve had against Inter in the first leg
Just like the game they had against ten-men relegation fighter "Sampdoria"

Barca had a very bad game against Milan in the first leg, a game in which they couldn't really threatened Milans net during the whole 90mins, regardless the possession % they had
all the news paper started talking directly after that match that Barca's era is over
and other fans started talking about that the CL finals way is much easier without Barca

Just like any team on the world, no matter how good they are, there will always be a day in which they perform bad and outplayed
sometimes from the beg. to the end

I will say that Bayern are far stronger than Juve only if they manage to have a similar performance in the second leg which is doubtful
taking in consideration Arsenal game " second leg"

lets wait and see, and I don't think Juve can have another bad day against the same team in 7 days, and in the same time I also think that there is a possibility for Byern to have their own bad day and lets hope it will be that Wed

FORZA JUVE
the difference in that milan-barca game... is that deep inside we all knew that Milan overperformed that day.. and that Barcelona was going to be on possesed mode in Nou Camp.

The situation is different for us-... because on paper both teams were very balanced and the outcome was unpredictable. I dont know if we will be able to emulate or to adopt the incisive offensive mode we will need in Turin to dispatch them early and teake them off balance.... and most important... they are no Milan... who were lucky in first place to abuse barca that day.

- - - Updated - - -

i think we should it played with anelka and quag, with mirko out anelka its better with ball.our strikers $#@!ed up our game because they didn:t help team with holding ball and getting forward. Maybe we can trouble bayern in juve stadium
Im pretty sure we will toruble them. I can bet on it.

The problem is that they will undoubtely trouble us...as our defense is in shambles now. And if they trouble us once more.. its game over.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It is certainly possible but really difficult. An early goal is really important. We will need to be perfect. Who knows with this Juve really. We have nothing to lose. I will not get my hopes up though. Not having licht and Vidal is a huge blow.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
the difference in that milan-barca game... is that deep inside we all knew that Milan overperformed that day.. and that Barcelona was going to be on possesed mode in Nou Camp.

The situation is different for us-... because on paper both teams were very balanced and the outcome was unpredictable. I dont know if we will be able to emulate or to adopt the incisive offensive mode we will need in Turin to dispatch them early and teake them off balance.... and most important... they are no Milan... who were lucky in first place to abuse barca that day.
I know that Its Bayern not Milan
But
its the same Bayern which lost to a team like Bate by 3 few months ago
and its the same Bayern that lost to a Arsenal by 2 on their own field few weeks ago
and its the same Bayern that lost to Leverkusen by 2 few weeks ago

Bayern is a great team but its just like any other team, can have their own black day
and no one have the ability to be so sure that they will/would not next Wed

so I think with good performance and little luck Juve can get back on track
because what happened to other teams can definitely happen to Juve and Bayern

FORZA Blanqui Negro "Black and white in latin"

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
If Conte doesn't switch to a 4-3-3 for the next leg then we don't even have a chance. With Licht suspended I wouldn't be surprised if he fields goddam Padoin in a 3-5-2 :sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know that Its Bayern not Milan
But
its the same Bayern which lost to a team like Bate by 3 few months ago
and its the same Bayern that lost to a Arsenal by 2 on their own field few weeks ago
and its the same Bayern that lost to Leverkusen by 2 few weeks ago

Bayern is a great team but its just like any other team, can have their own black day
and no one have the ability to be so sure that they will/would not next Wed

so I think with good performance and little luck Juve can get back on track
because what happened to other teams can definitely happen to Juve and Bayern

FORZA Blanqui Negro "Black and white in latin"

I know that they are not unbeatable, far from it... but im pissed that we are in some deep dog turd now, and its all our fault and lady luck did her job too.

Its a shame because im pretty sure that in any other day we could have even dispatched them in their own turf... but not today.-

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And I do agree that we made them look even better than they actually are due to our absolute dogshit play and tactics.

I know it's easy to say now, but just looking at our players faces during the CL anthem and most of them looked nervous and scared shitless. Like the occasion had well and truly got to them. Which it did unfortunately :(

Yeah I know, I know Bianconero_Analyst

Apr 2, 2013
And I do agree that we made them look even better than they actually are due to our absolute dog$#@! play and tactics.

I know it's easy to say how, but just looking at our players faces during the CL anthem and most of them looked nervous and scared $#@!less. Like the occasion had we and truly got to them. Which it did.

Yeah I know, I know Bianconero_Analyst
They need to stop doing that shit. I barley see any other teams do that in CL and we gave to much respect and credit to Bayern! we are "outsiders" my ass.

Mar 16, 2013
I hope Juventus make you more proud next week and plays better, I don't think they played up to their usual today. Not proud enough to eliminate Bayern of course :). Tuz >>> any Bayern forum despite a minority of bad apples. I might just stay here longer than the CL ties. :touched: Vidal will be a huge miss but it's still far from over.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I hope Juventus make you more proud next week and plays better, I don't think they played up to their usual today. Not proud enough to eliminate Bayern of course :). Tuz >>> any Bayern forum despite a minority of bad apples. I might just stay here longer than the CL ties. :touched: Vidal will be a huge miss but it's still far from over.
Congrats for the win, dude. There is plenty of non Juve fans in here and you would be a great addition :)

Mar 16, 2013
Anyone else having trouble posting? I type up something and then when I post it it tells me I don't have permission and have to log in first. Then I log again and it does it again over and over and over. So now in order to post something I have to click go advanced and then log in again when it asks me to and then when it goes directly to go advanced after logging in I can post. It's really strange.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Let's calm down. I'm trying to figure out what happened? We were totally trashed and destroyed. Can't believe gap in quality of players is the only reason. Maybe it was a tactical incompatibility of 352 against 4231 or what do you think. I really do not understand what happened to us.
It's simple. Bayern came out wanting the match, Pirlo gave the ball away, 1-0 Bayern. Our confidence took a hit and Bayern knew they wouldn't need to press as much after the goal. They were patient, waited for opportunities but continued to press hard, every single one of those players won their tackles constantly and made it impossible for us to even challenge their weakest area of the pitch (the two centerbacks).

We were looking for the 0-0 draw and didn't get one. That's the gamble when you enter these sort of matches without a plan B. Unfortunately, we are seemingly becoming more one-dimensional as the days roll on, which needs to be addressed.

I wasn't expecting a win, but Juventus should have played much better than that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Anyone else having trouble posting? I type up something and then when I post it it tells me I don't have permission and have to log in first. Then I log again and it does it again over and over and over. So now in order to post something I have to click go advanced and then log in again when it asks me to and then when it goes directly to go advanced after logging in I can post. It's really strange.
Mention that in the support thread. May be something that an admin has to adjust.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
what the admins need to adjust is my freakin' user title. I keep changing it to O'haulic but it always switches back to titty perker :p

I'll take that as a sign.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, you should stay. The Bayern fans have been very respectful and great for discussion. Congratulations for the win, Bayern were clearly the superior team today. If Juve don't manage to summon some miracle unrivaled in scale in previous human history and get through to the next round, than I hope Bayern win it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)