[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (149 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Sheeting bricks is painful.

I don't recall us dominating many matches this season as we did for so many last season - we seem to sit back more often than not this season. I can see us playing a defensive game and hitting on the counters - not sure if Juve is able to dominate significant parts of the game here even if they tried.

Bayern will be a handful - let's enjoy the ride.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I don't see us dominate a game against Bayern that's for sure, but I think we'll play on level term in midfield.

Is Juventus going to play defensively?
I think it depends what type of approach we'll take, either we will be playing on the counter or we'll try to play on level term. It's not sure, we've handled games in a different way lately in the CL.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I assume you don't think so...

I think it's possible, our midfield is the opposite of a lightweight one, it is productive and hardworking. We could match them.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I assume you don't think so...

I think it's possible, our midfield is the opposite of a lightweight one, it is productive and hardworking. We could match them.
I think playing them higher up the field gives players like Ribery too much space to operate in, which could be extremely damaging.

Mar 16, 2013
Lol Bayren ain't $#@! bro and people over here are giving them to much credit just like Germany in the euros. :D
And here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but now you did it again. It's Bayern. Not Bayren. And it sounds to me like you're not giving Italy enough credit for a great game from them. So stop insulting Italy by talking down their opponent.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Does Juventus have what it takes to play Bayern on level terms in an open game?

Discuss.
Hard to say, I believe our defense could handle most of Bayern's attacks. Our midfield own's theirs. And in the attack, well, Lahm is one of the bests clearly, Dante has amazed me, van Buyten is not on the level of his teammates, Alaba is pretty good and has a lot to improve, our attack in a good day could damage their deffense specially if our strikers find out how to get off of Dante.

I'd say yes.

I trust a lot on this team.

Apr 2, 2013
And here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but now you did it again. It's Bayern. Not Bayren. And it sounds to me like you're not giving Italy enough credit for a great game from them. So stop insulting Italy by talking down their opponent.
Like I give a fuck! tomorrow I will be happy with 1-0 lose or even 2-1. But in Turin you gonna get ass raped big time. We didn't forget the 4-1 and it came about during our darkest moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)