[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (183 Viewers)

Mar 16, 2013
I've got a bayern friend and it's all I hear from him 24/7, not to mention all the "neutrals" who seem to praise them every chance they get.
Also I'm just making a point in general. People overate young players because of their potential, they forget about team full of players already in their potential.
Well, I agree to a degree. But it's not just potential. The players are already great. Whether or not they'll keep improving is another question of course. It's just something to look forward to. All that matters on the pitch of course is how they can perform then and there not five years from now. If somebody takes potential into account of how the team is going to perform in a game that's just silly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I really hope Peluso's not starting this one.Playing against a top CL side who use width effectively is totally a different matter altogether especially when he's coming up against an intelligent player like Mueller.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I really hope Peluso's not starting this one.Playing against a top CL side who use width effectively is totally a different matter altogether especially when he's coming up against an intelligent player like Mueller.
Asamoah would be best suited, I hope Peluso remains careful when he goes into a challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)