[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (203 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Give Peluso and Asa a half each against Inter. Whoever plays better, should start against Bayern imo. Matri needs to play along Vuc.

Mar 16, 2013
he has great presence with that height, almost any ball in the air he could get, but he is toooo slow, thats the problem as u said... on other hand boateng is acutally not bad and fast, but he lacks on focus during the game, thats his main problem. what a pity badstuber is out for the season, he would play with dante
Badstuber was competing with Dante for the left CB spot I think. They're both left footed and in the perfect world you have a left footed CB and a right footed CB. I would hope though that once Badstuber is healthy again he'll get the left CB spot and Dante and Boateng share the right CB spot depending on who's in form etc. Badstuber is after all by far the best passer of any of them and very important for opening the game for Bayern from back there. I'm missing his passes. How do you say "Spieleröffnung" in English?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus Welcome back fucker :D Why were you banned in the 1'st place? What happened to Ruski? He seems to be here for a week to 10 days, and then banned for a month :howler:

These Bayern fans are really decent; a breath of fresh air compared to the Celtic scum, and the generally arrogant EPL fans (Juventuz mods notwithstanding). I guess it has a lot to do with the German way, respecting your opponent, not berating them, and doing your research. I'm sure the German media are giving Juventus the respect/credit they deserve. Contrast that with what would have happened had we drawn an English side (oh wait, they've all been eliminated) :howler:

In any case, it's too early to make predictions (as form and injuries can change over the course of 2 weeks), but I hope we can secure a 1-1 draw away, and snatch a 2-1 victory @ home. Watch out for Pogba and Vidal. I still insist Anelka will have/make an impact should he get some minutes :D

Ribery, Muller, Schweni, Lahm, and Kroos :scared:
I was banned for 24 hours for calling RUS a chernobyl monkey :D Totally deserved and worth it. The Sochi Sideshow was also given a 24 hour ban for leaving me an insulting rep, which is also a 24 hour ban worthy offence.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Has there been any German at Juventus since Jürgen Kohler?

- - - Updated - - -

Who is alen? Is he the resident troll here? (I hope this question doesn't make me a suspect now!)

- - - Updated - - -

Kasper das kleine Gespenst.
Alen is a concept. A state of mind. An enigma.

And to answer your question, yes, he is a massive troll, one of the biggest on the internet :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
When it comes to tradition, Germany and Italy are the 2 biggest Football forces in Europe, there's true respect on both ends. It's nothing like the British douches that hung around on those Celtic matches.

I can say the best thing of the year so far to me has been seeing all the English teams going home, the arrogant little shits and their foreign fest teams had to suck it up.

I obviously want us to win, but as i've said to a friend, after everything we went through in the last 10 years or so, to me getting past the group stage was our main goal, we've acomplished that. Everything from here on in is a bonus.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
@Schweinsbeaster

Epic avatar dude, do you know where I can find the original picture/size of it ?

<3 Shweinsteiger

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 202)