Champions League 2023-24 (8 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Real's mentality is crazy, but Bayern were robbed in that last phase.

And it looked pretty predetermined too. They never call offside that early these days, never.

I don't think they'll just let this slide.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Refs did it to us in 2016 with our 3rd against Bayern. And Morty was almost 1 metre onside. Was a complete joke and Bayern fans acted like it was nothing. Fuck’em

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Real's mentality is crazy, but Bayern were robbed in that last phase.

And it looked pretty predetermined too. They never call offside that early these days, never.

I don't think they'll just let this slide.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
It looked that both of them were offside.
Also if the ref doesn't blow the whistle the ball never reaches De Ligt as the defender who attacks the bayern player that makes the pass to De Ligt kinda sags off after hearing the whistle.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Rooted for Ancelotti so I'm ok. Exciting second half. Wouldn't mind Ancelotti to return to us and retire here. :D

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
As much as people will blame refs. Bayern choked. Huge mistake by Neuer and Tuchel taking important key players off 10 min to go. Musiala and Kane should not leave with 10 min to go. The commentator even said bringing on Kim changed the momentum somehow.

Tuchel choked
Neuer choked
Subs choked

Yes Madrid dna. The guy even said Real scorer was from Stoke 2 years ago or smth and only loaned from another la liga club.

Of course there is a bit of dna etc. Think about it, its about that inner belief. Now they will win this final 100%. I can see a Valencia-Real 2000 final repeat. Real will go to that final, given especially with still players like Modric and Kroos around. They dont lose CL finals. In modern-ish times they only lost to Liverpool in the 1980. They lost to Inter and Benfica in 50s. They dont lose in these current times.

Its more about Bayern choke than Real win dna bs this time.

Why didnt Bayern bring on Leon Goretzka to fresh up legs in the midfield. Kim has been a disaster. Why even have Upemacano on bench. Why even start De Ligt who only came back from injury? Cause Kim has been a flop. You add flop to your team and Real with their belief.

Neuer and Tuchel with his subs gave it to Real on a plate. 10 mins to go, Musiala and Kane off is losing that offensive momentum.

Idiots

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Looking at the bigger picture it was deserved Real Madrid went through, they definitely had the most and biggest chances. Vinicius was unplayable tonight.

Neuer was the reason it was 0-0 for so long, but he was also the reason we ended up loosing. Football can be quite brutal at times.

Big respect to Real Madrid though. And they’re winning the final one way or another, no doubt about it.

I’d prefer a spanking in the first half rather than this, at least then there’s no doubt. To go out this way is the worst, simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)