Champions League 2023-24 (29 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So with United it's on the players? Not one single accuse on Ten Haag?
many fans are pissed with him. before the match yesterday i talked to a utd fan friend because of an other matter and i asked him what he expected from the match, and he said that a narrow win is possible, but the team is very far from being a team, so he wouldn't be surprised if they lost. i don't think anyone still believes that he can handle the situation. also look at this:

that said, post-ferguson utd is a hot mess. they had moyes, van gaal, mourinho, ole, ten hag, and a few caretakers, and basically all of them gloriously failed eventually. besides ole, they are experienced coaches with pretty good resumés. is it always the coach then, or there's such a thing as club mentality that can be learned and implemented, just look at inda before and after marotta :boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
many fans are pissed with him. before the match yesterday i talked to a utd fan friend because of an other matter and i asked him what he expected from the match, and he said that a narrow win is possible, but the team is very far from being a team, so he wouldn't be surprised if they lost. i don't think anyone still believes that he can handle the situation. also look at this:

that said, post-ferguson utd is a hot mess. they had moyes, van gaal, mourinho, ole, ten hag, and a few caretakers, and basically all of them gloriously failed eventually. besides ole, they are experienced coaches with pretty good resumés. is it always the coach then, or there's such a thing as club mentality that can be learned and implemented, just look at inda before and after marotta :boh:
Yes but Juve fans who want him instead of Allegri are saying it is the players that are the problem. You have to understand the narrative

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Can somebody who's seen them play give me a rundown of Lazio? Celtic playing them tonight and Big Brendan has asked me to scout them out

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
funny to observe that the dybala thread gets bumped every time he does his job and scores. there are/were also tuzzers with strong de ligt, coman or kulu (wtf) nostalgia. but morata is still pretty underrated around tuz. not sure about the exact numbers, he must have scored already like ~8 goals in ~9 matches for a jihadist team plus 3 goals in as many matches for spain this season.

yeah he's moody, still an excellent striker :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 21)