Champions League 2022-23 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
You'd think Benfica was Dortmund or Bayer going by reactions in here.

Pot 3, Benfica is worse than Sporting, Dortmund, and Bayer but better than Shakhtar and Salzburg.
Salzburg also can be more difficult. They have exciting style of play and young players. Benfica actually has good form but actually use some old experienced players like Otamendi, Joao Pedro, etc.

If we can't beat them, we dont deserve in CHL round 16. Its good to have a real tough match in CHL to test this team

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What nationality are you then? If that’s what you want to talk about.
You could've talked about Weigl, you could've mentioned Enzo Fernandez, you know... players that could actually cause trouble for us. Instead you mentioned the ancient, over-the-hill CBs. Come on, watch and learn, brother.

I'm American and even I know your reach arounds for McKennie, Adams, and Pulisic is too much. Think about that.

Edit: and Neres. I like him a lot. He could be dangerous. He could also be dogshit. Classic Brazilian.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You could've talked about Weigl, you could've mentioned Enzo Fernandez, you know... players that could actually cause trouble for us. Instead you mentioned the ancient, over-the-hill CBs. Come on, watch and learn, brother.

I'm American and even I know your reach arounds for McKennie, Adams, and Pulisic is too much. Think about that.
You might say you are American, but I haven’t seen you support the nats at all here. You probably gloryhunt for some other country.

The last two times we met “over the hill defenders” were Pepe and Albiol. Look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)