Champions League 2021-22 (14 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sporting lol

The exact sort of opponent who we’ll underestimate. We’ll go there with that disgusting mentality where we think we can sleep walk our way through to a 0-0 or scrappy 1-0 and then we’ll lose easily without even creating a single clear cut chance and then we’ll try valiantly to overturn the result in the second leg to no avail.

Porto vibes from last season. Whatever. Enjoy the games next year lads.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lose points in the league
Sporting lol

The exact sort of opponent who we’ll underestimate. We’ll go there with that disgusting mentality where we think we can sleep walk our way through to a 0-0 or scrappy 1-0 and then we’ll lose and fail to overturn in the second leg.

Porto vibes from last season. Whatever. Enjoy the games next year lads.
I was convinced we would get PSG

Soule will score a goal in the first game

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
True but, I watched the matches against Ajax and the highlights against Dortmund and Besiktas. Their defence is really weak, and we should take an advantage from that, since our attack is really weak.
Us taking advantage of what?

We field players with no balls, talent, courage or fight like Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur etc. We struggle to impose our game on shitty opponents like Salernitana and Venezia, I don’t see how an away game in Portugal where we failed in two out of our last 3 trips is a good draw with this lot of bums in the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)