Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
True. I also never understood Milan simpathizers, theyre one of Calciopoli benefactors. Guess it's another case of the Stockholm Syndrome.
I sympathize with Milan because my dad supports them, so if we don't win, is it wrong to want to see my old man happy?

Not that difficult to comprehend now, is it? Family over petty sporting rivalries any day.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If it was incompetency we wouldn't even reach Champion League finals, so no, that's not even true.

What result? :lol: What result in Europe did PSG have?

Dude, they spent 1.2 billion euros ever since Arabs bought them, and THOSE are their results? You think that's successful? LOL
PSG.png
City and PSG are more likely to win chl in next 3-4 years than us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I sympathize with Milan because my dad supports them, so if we don't win, is it wrong to want to see my old man happy?

Not that difficult to comprehend now, is it? Family over petty sporting rivalries any day.
Ive never considered Milan as our rivals, unlike inter. Milan rank pretty low on my 'hate' list. I consider inter, napoli, roma, even Lazio before them. So I dont mind them winning CL over some other top European club, like Real or Bayern.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Ok you can be an exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive never considered Milan as our rivals, unlike inter. Milan rank pretty low on my 'hate' list. I consider inter, napoli, roma, even Lazio before them. So I dont mind them winning CL over some other top European club, like Real or Bayern.
Some people might be surprised, but in a potential Real-Milan final I would 100% support Real. In fact anyone who plays Milan at any stage.

Reason? Despite our utter dominance domestically, some people ignore it and consider AC the greatest Italian club.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Nobody expected us to reach finals. You never know with the CL. Also, again, look how much money they spent and nothing for TEN years.
Money talks bro. City has been the best team in EPL thanks to money they spent. True nobody expected juve to reach final or a porto vs monaco final. Our team is bad and we deserve what we get.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Money talks bro. City has been the best team in EPL thanks to money they spent. True nobody expected juve to reach final or a porto vs monaco final. Our team is bad and we deserve what we get.
We were also the best team in Italy while not spending that money.

They can't talk about their European success. Not any more than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)