Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
He is not a traitor, he's just at a better club; as much as it's killing me to admit it.
U gonna swallow the whole thing in public ? Damn, no shame.

Screw this pointing to Madrid and idolizing Zidane thing, that's them and their story. Doesn't have anything to do with Juve.

Always pointing towards others in Europe and wishing we did things like them is useless, ain't gonna happen.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
U gonna swallow the whole thing in public ? Damn, no shame.

Screw this pointing to Madrid and idolizing Zidane thing, that's them and their story. Doesn't have anything to do with Juve.

Always pointing towards others in Europe and wishing we did things like them is useless, ain't gonna happen.
Dude, people (Fergie's MU in particular) were modeling themselves after us back in Lippi days. It's normal.

May 26, 2016
Dude, people (Fergie's MU in particular) were modeling themselves after us back in Lippi days. It's normal.
Yeah well, they still made their own Identity with it.

Constantly pointing towards others and wishing we were like others is sad shit. We are Juve , not some peasant shit club. I know our pride has been kinda hurt the last years because of the circus going on at the club, but that won't last forever.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah well, they still made their own Identity with it.

Constantly pointing towards others and wishing we were like others is sad shit. We are Juve , not some peasant shit club. I know our pride has been kinda hurt the last years because of the circus going on at the club, but that won't last forever.
I agree. I dont want us to be like others, just learn from them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zidane is a global icon and a legend, a GOAT level footballer. I'm sorry GG, but I am going to have to disagree with you here.

Answer my question you Pezevenkis. Who are those two guys in the spoilers, and which team did they play for? This team used to give us hell, and fucked us on a few occasions.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Zidane is a global icon and a legend, a GOAT level footballer. I'm sorry GG, but I am going to have to disagree with you here.

Answer my question you Pezevenkis. Who are those two guys in the spoilers, and which team did they play for? This team used to give us hell, and fucked us on a few occasions.
Deportivo players. Pandiani? And? Dunno.

May 26, 2016

Fine, you know i love you. just dont go all Juve92 on me

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Deportivo players. Pandiani? And? Dunno.
Tristan

:agree: but he doesn't give a f about Juve so fuck him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)