Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fuck this shit, but that's what we get for finishing like donkeys and having shit and washed up defenders :baus:

At least there's still a chance in the second leg, but without Lewa, Gnabry and maybe others will it be extremly difficult
Neuar should have done better on the first goal and I feel boateng made mbappes 2nd goal look a lot better. However with all those chances missed, it could have been a different story tonight.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Neuar should have done better on the first goal and I feel boateng made mbappes 2nd goal look a lot better. However with all those chances missed, it could have been a different story tonight.
True that.

Lets see if we can deliver a comeback in the second leg, but I think it's nearly impossible for them not to score, especially when we have to chase a result.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
True that.

Lets see if we can deliver a comeback in the second leg, but I think it's nearly impossible for them not to score, especially when we have to chase a result.
If your calm, you'll do it, you definitely missed lewandowski. His presence alone brings belief. otherwise it felt like a mass panic. Sane was disappointing as well. Apparently Sule and Goretzka were taken off because of injuries, can't say Sule would have made much difference, but Goretzka was certainly missed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
PSG vs City final
arab tracksuit vendors would retire on their private islands
Won't happen. The winner of Bayern-PSG is facing the winner of City-Dortmund. Real/Liverpool-Chelsea in the other semi.

I predicted bloody Chelsea to win it all, despite not even being one of the best 5 remaining teams, and that miracle is becoming less and less impossible :D

Apr 17, 2013
A thought for Diego, resident of the Unterhaching stud farm in the suburbs of Munich, who will be brutally murdered tomorrow so that his placenta will allow Robert Lewandowski to play the second leg. Fallen for a good cause, rest in peace little prince.

EyZwYkhXMAYgiqH?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

May 23, 2013
Kroos, Modric and Casemiero are undoubtedly one of the greatest midfield trios in the history of football. But Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo f'd Modric and Kroos up over two legs back in 2015.

So plz in the future be careful and have some respect.

1617842951601.png

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I can see Bayern turn it around in the 2nd leg.
will lewa be back by then.

- - - Updated - - -

Kroos, Modric and Casemiero are undoubtedly one of the greatest midfield trios in the history of football. But Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo f'd Modric and Kroos up over two legs back in 2015.

So plz in the future be careful and have some respect.

1617842951601.png
@Alen didn't modric miss the second leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)