Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Inter beat Lazio 3-1 not so long ago then what did you expect with Bayern? I predict 6 for Bayern tonight. I hope Pirlo is learning from both Lazio and Bayern.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think Lazio getting beaten up here helps them against Juve at all. The bashing of their confidence is good for us
It's our problem mostly. We play Lazio on Friday/Saturday and then we play Porto on Tuesday. I think we'll focus on Porto and we'll be the ones resting players (if we do have long enough bench by then).

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In their last 9 CL appearances, they reached the knockouts on 7 appearances. How many times have Napoli gotten out of their CL group? And they’ve never made it past the round of 16.
Fair. I think maybe Roma's capitulations tend to be more spectacular and therefore more memorable. Napoli have been objectively worse but I find they tend to put up a respectable fight

Roma remind me of Arsenal

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Another nice display of Italian football in Europe. :lol:
Terrible indeed.
The only "positive" for the Italians is that the Spanish will do even worse this year and everyone will focus on the fall of La Liga. Sevilla and Barca are already done; Real will be eliminated by Atalanta (they are without 6-7 starters tomorrow) and Atletico probably won't go too far and will focus on winning La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)