Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we're playing on the same financial ground as EPL and La Liga big clubs, the fino alla fine of JJ will crush them
Unless there's a huge Calciopoli-esque scandal in Spain and England or with individual clubs, I don't see Juve ever competing financially with EPL or La Liga's big clubs.
We will be a mid-tier financial status club in the Super league but still a competitive team.
Super league would mean increased exposure and money almost exclusively to the elite clubs. So while we are growing at a good pace, other elite teams will be growing at an even rapider pace. Just like right now.
The only difference that I can think of is Juve being in the Super league wouldn't have to work as hard for guaranteed dough as the previous years. We are just in the ride who'll eventually get overpowered by the richer teams.
Which is why I rather stay as it is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Porto miss out on a Portuguese cup final tonight losing 2-1 to league leaders sporting. Didn't watch but it was apparently an agressive end to end match and Porto deserved better.

Despite not having best of luck in both competitions, theyve been praised for their style of play and unsurprisingly injecting exciting youngsters into their first team. Positives for them so far is that they beat benfica last month to win the Portuguese super cup and of course face us in CL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Porto miss out on a Portuguese cup final tonight losing 2-1 to league leaders sporting. Didn't watch but it was apparently an agressive end to end match and Porto deserved better.

Despite not having best of luck in both competitions, theyve been praised for their style of play and unsurprisingly injecting exciting youngsters into their first team. Positives for them so far is that they beat benfica last month to win the Portuguese super cup and of course face us in CL.
Sounds like they’ll have no problems against us next month.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
The first leg of RB Leipzig vs. Liverpool's Last 16 Champions League clash will now take place in Budapest—Germany's COVID-19 protocols would have prevented Liverpool travelling to play the fixture

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Unless there's a huge Calciopoli-esque scandal in Spain and England or with individual clubs, I don't see Juve ever competing financially with EPL or La Liga's big clubs.
We will be a mid-tier financial status club in the Super league but still a competitive team.
Super league would mean increased exposure and money almost exclusively to the elite clubs. So while we are growing at a good pace, other elite teams will be growing at an even rapider pace. Just like right now.
The only difference that I can think of is Juve being in the Super league wouldn't have to work as hard for guaranteed dough as the previous years. We are just in the ride who'll eventually get overpowered by the richer teams.
Which is why I rather stay as it is.
Nobody will ever take Serie A seriously as long as it throws the book at people who say blasphemous things over someone threatening to shoot someone in the head or anything race related

All for this super league so we dont have these dinosaurs at the figc and the league governing us

Jun 6, 2015
they're peaking now, and the final is in ~3,5 months. a kdb and/or ruben dias injury and it's a completely new season for them.
KdB has been out injured the past couple of weeks and it hasn't really slowed them down. Obviously you want your best players to be available for the big games but it's the same for every single team.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
KdB has been out injured the past couple of weeks and it hasn't really slowed them down. Obviously you want your best players to be available for the big games but it's the same for every single team.
didn't know that, i thought he was simply rotated for 'pool. anyway, it's still a long way to go until the final, their current form means very little. two years ago they looked unstoppable too, then spurs happened.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
After City, all the other teams have been inconsistent and dropping points. I don't think any other team has won 4/5 games in a row apart from City. Talking to a City fan, he worries for the CL because they screw it up tactically every time.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Problem for City is Pep. Pep is probably the best league manager you can get (or one of them), but he's certainly not the best for KO games like big CL games. Reason is he overthinks his lineup and approach instead of just doing what is working for him and his team. It was perfectly illustrated against Lyon last year and you could find countless examples with other City games and with Bayern as well, probably some few in his Barca times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)