Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Couple youngsters showed up!
Yeah, I was particularly impressed with the goalie who had some good saves, never heard of him before.

Too bad Ajax lost both matches to Liverpool, I would had thought the gap with Europe's elite would be less big but in the end we were unable to really challenge Liverpool and create chances in both games.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's still won 3 consecutive CL titles over the last few years, and history will record that, regardless of what Stephan of Tuz thinks.

In the meantime, Juventus have won one (FUCKING ONE) CL title in the past 25 years.
You're only as good as your last run of games as a coach, only ever some bad results from the sack. That's just how it is.

Zidane will always be a top tier legend for Madrid but it will count for little in terms of his current position unless he can turn results around soon.

It's a really weird season though, and will continue to be until crowds are back.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He's still won 3 consecutive CL titles over the last few years, and history will record that, regardless of what Stephan of Tuz thinks.

In the meantime, Juventus have won one (FUCKING ONE) CL title in the past 25 years.
You love Zizou so much that I'm starting to think that you're a fake fan. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)