Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
not only Conte, all Italian coaches, except Sarri
Last thing you call Gasperini is a pussy coach lol, more like a naive dreamer who plays as attacking as possible against the biggiest superstar attacks. Did against City, PSG and now Liverpool, got demolished for it.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
When I saw inte*'s backline in lineup, I thought easy win for Real. Real must really be shit. Third year, no improvement since Ronaldo left.

inte* with one dependable CB and like 10 mids. I still don't get this squad building.

- - - Updated - - -

At this rate, Ron might even win a WC

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's a tough situation Inter put themselves in. Even with 7 points out of 9 in the last 3 rounds, they might be out. In theory, they can proceed with only 5 out of 9 pts, but everything needs to go their way with the other results for this to happen.

If M'Gladbach beats Shakhtar in Germany in the next round, and if Real do the same in Ukraine the round after - both of which are very possible - then Inter will either have to win 3 out of 3, or they will need to win 7 points of the remaining 9, which will include a win in M'Gladbach or a 3:3, 4:4 draw in Germany and a win against Real Madrid in Milano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)