Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Holy shit that's insane. But seriously... lol.

I think he's really underrated, despite those goals. Way too many people shit on him.

But even if he's total shit, which he isn't, it's so insane to see a defender (especially a dc) score 100 goals...
He's wc, i think what people shit on him for is for all of his antics. He has come away with a lot of rough challenges. Liverpool fans still seem hung up on Salah injury. I think most fans of other teams have similar experiences. If I was a RM fan I'd love his grinta, poor discipline etcetera because even though he receives a lot of red cards he still wins games through these actions. I think he's WC and will be remembered as one of the greatest CBs of all time. I am not a RM fan, I like the player but I prefer fair play over him.

Atalanta, what happened over the summer?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Holy shit that's insane. But seriously... lol.

I think he's really underrated, despite those goals. Way too many people shit on him.

But even if he's total shit, which he isn't, it's so insane to see a defender (especially a dc) score 100 goals...
He's dangerous from corners but also took over penalties since Ronaldo left.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bayern will put 8 past this Real team

They look so poor especially at the back despite the win

Almost bottled it to a Lukaku-less Inter at the end who themselves have looked poor throughout the season. I was surprised they almost made a match out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)