Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Conte is such a CL bottler. Inter should have won this game, but still find a way to not take 3 points. Not winning at home in this game will come back to bite them in the ass when Real destroy them both home and away.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It’s sad seeing him whoring himself out to different teams in order to win a CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't really think he had much choice at his age which is why I'm not really one to hold it against him. If he was in his prime then sure maybe. Considering he's been at Juve, bayern and barca to try and win it and fail. I think he only went to inter because they were the only decent club that wanted him. If we had come calling he would pick us for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern currently look so much better than any other team. It's a long season but they are massive favourites to win the CL again this season.
I say lets see, got humbled by hoffenheim the other day, anything can happen. Covid can still play its part and deplete the core of any squad at a crucial moment.

Jul 3, 2020
Vidal costing Inter 3 points is great to see
My brother who is a die hard Inter fan hates that Conte Moratta and Vidal are running them into the ground. He’s even trying to play the refs cost them the game today. I’m living my best life at the moment. He even admitted to wanting to swap rosters with Juve after the game. The meltdown is so much fun to watch...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why did Klopp blame the pitch tho
And why not the wind? :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

My brother who is a die hard Inter fan hates that Conte Moratta and Vidal are running them into the ground. He’s even trying to play the refs cost them the game today. I’m living my best life at the moment. He even admitted to wanting to swap rosters with Juve after the game. The meltdown is so much fun to watch...
They are improved overall. What exactly are the merda fans crying over?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Pls. As if they only won because of dodgy ref decisions. They were legit the best.
Pls without the bullshit calls they would have 2/4 and if the blind ref sees the elbow on karius without the ball, in the Liverpool final at 1 - 1, by Ramos they would have just 1.
It's okay to say that they were a good team but you underestimate all the help they have got throught the years.
Even in our 1 3 in Madrid, if var existed we would probably go to extratime as can clearly gets the ball, and who knows what could have happened.
Penalty on cuadrado in the first leg etc.
I mean why does it feel that only Madrid and barca get the favorable calls in the 2014 - 2019 period.
Even today, the referees would have given the goal against Shakhtar if it wasn't for Var, when the offside was obvious by a mile.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pls without the bullshit calls they would have 2/4 and if the blind ref sees the elbow on karius without the ball, in the Liverpool final at 1 - 1, by Ramos they would have just 1.
It's okay to say that they were a good team but you underestimate all the help they have got throught the years.
Even in our 1 3 in Madrid, if var existed we would probably go to extratime as can clearly gets the ball, and who knows what could have happened.
Penalty on cuadrado in the first leg etc.
I mean why does it feel that only Madrid and barca get the favorable calls in the 2014 - 2019 period.
Even today, the referees would have given the goal against Shakhtar if it wasn't for Var, when the offside was obvious by a mile.
Yeah, to me this complaining is kinda petty and sore loser-ish.
Nothing more to say here for me, agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)