Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There will be a steep drop for us come next season unless we overperform in the CL this year. It's that 16/17 CL final season which has given our ranking such a big boost. Though overall it doesn't matter as winning the league is what determines whether or not we'll be in pot 1 or pot 2 come next season's draw.
we won serie A continuously but defensive tactics were not enough for winning Champions League. CR7 , Morata , Chiesa , Deligt, sandro, Cuardado are enough to win the CL. I dont know whats going on.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

it was funny until we saw next league matchday's ref designations :lol:

a couple of years ago, orsato was one of the very few fine italian refs, then he inevitably turned to shit. for chiesa's sake, can we have that french chick from the dinamo kiev game instead?

May 23, 2013
we won serie A continuously but defensive tactics were not enough for winning Champions League. CR7 , Morata , Chiesa , Deligt, sandro, Cuardado are enough to win the CL. I dont know whats going on.
I think we need a world class experienced CB next to De Ligt or Bonucci in the defence. Chiellini could and would play that role; however, sadly his time as a footballer is coming to an end and as a result of that he's been out injured the last 2 seasons during the KO ties where we've been eliminated. Along with that we need a top level mid imo. We have good players in that position, but all they are is good. To win the CL we'll need an exceptional midfielder.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There will be a steep drop for us come next season unless we overperform in the CL this year. It's that 16/17 CL final season which has given our ranking such a big boost. Though overall it doesn't matter as winning the league is what determines whether or not we'll be in pot 1 or pot 2 come next season's draw.
With a nice draw I can see us in semis this year, there are a lot of subpar teams this season in CL

- - - Updated - - -

I think we need a world class experienced CB next to De Ligt or Bonucci in the defence. Chiellini could and would play that role; however, sadly his time as a footballer is coming to an end and as a result of that he's been out injured the last 2 seasons during the KO ties where we've been eliminated. Along with that we need a top level mid imo. We have good players in that position, but all they are is good. To win the CL we'll need an exceptional midfielder.
A coach thats not in his first season would hekp too

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
With a nice draw I can see us in semis this year, there are a lot of subpar teams this season in CL

- - - Updated - - -

A coach thats not in his first season would hekp too
Finishing 2nd in the group can fuck us badly. Then again, we got Lyon and still got fucked. Football is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)