Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
PSG project is more successful than ours for sure.

We have been eliminated by Ajax, Lyon and Porto. Let that sink in.

Also where is this confidence coming from that Mbappe will leave them? They are not push overs like us.
Exactamundo. I don't get the hate for Neymar also. As a Dybala fan myself I must admit Neymar would be a HUGE upgrade.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
PSG project is more successful than ours for sure.

We have been eliminated by Ajax, Lyon and Porto. Let that sink in.

Also where is this confidence coming from that Mbappe will leave them? They are not push overs like us.
Look how much money they spent and look at us over the past 6-7 years. I doubt numbers are similar. We also reached two CL finals.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Look how much money they spent and look at us over the past 6-7 years. I doubt numbers are similar. We also reached two CL finals.
And were embarassed in both of them thanks to Allegri's incompetency and a lack of world class players. We didn't even play that much of a quality football.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And were embarassed in both of them thanks to Allegri's incompetency and a lack of world class players. We didn't even play that much of a quality football.

If it was incompetency we wouldn't even reach Champion League finals, so no, that's not even true.

What result? :lol: What result in Europe did PSG have?

Dude, they spent 1.2 billion euros ever since Arabs bought them, and THOSE are their results? You think that's successful? LOL
PSG.png

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Anyone who thinks we don't deserve to be in this situations should read this and most of Elvin's posts. That sort of thinkings deserves at least a few years of 7th place or worse.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
True. I also never understood Milan simpathizers, theyre one of Calciopoli benefactors. Guess it's another case of the Stockholm Syndrome.
Regarding our discussion about Real and the CL. Some years ago I also didn't want them to win any CL title so we could be closer to them.

But they got so far ahead of us so I honestly can't see we'll ever catch up to them. When we win 1 CL they usually win 2-3 and history shows so.

In the the 50's and 60's they won 6, then we won 3 in the 70's.

They won 2 UEFA Cups in the 80's (a competition they never gave a shit for), we won 1 in 1996.

They won 3 from 1998-2002, we won 1 in 2001.

We won 1 in 2013, they just proceeded to win 4 in the last decade and 3 of those came in a fucking row.

For us to catch up to them it would mean they shouldn't win a single CL title for at least 50 years. Everytime we win something in Europe they just clear the table for everything.

That's how they are, absolutely ruthless.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Regarding our discussion about Real and the CL. Some years ago I also didn't want them to win any CL title so we could be closer to them.

But they got so far ahead of us so I honestly can't see we'll ever catch up to them. When we win 1 CL they usually win 2-3 and history shows so.

In the the 50's and 60's they won 6, then we won 3 in the 70's.

They won 2 UEFA Cups in the 80's (a competition they never gave a shit for), we won 1 in 1996.

They won 3 from 1998-2002, we won 1 in 2001.

We won 1 in 2013, they just proceeded to win 4 in the last decade and 3 of those came in a fucking row.

For us to catch up to them it would mean they shouldn't win a single CL title for at least 50 years. Everytime we win something in Europe they just clear the table for everything.

That's how they are, absolutely ruthless.
Still doesnt explain whay would you want them to continue extending that lead, practically dominating football? Why would anyone want that?

What is the big tragedy if PSG or City win once? Yes they bought their success, so did Real and everyone else.

Of course us wanting something doesnt change anything, but this submissive attitude is fucked in my opinion, and has spread to footballers as well.
That alone helps Real to cruise to some of those CLs, people (rival teams) just accept it, it seems. Instead of hating that they get away with anything, that they seem to be blessed by gods, instead of HATING the shit out of them.
Yes they are very very good, ruthless and clutch, but they also get/got help a lot. Doesnt mean you want their success to continue eternally.

I say, hate them, want them to become like Milan. Anything is possible. Rivalry is what keeps us going.

Fuck Real!

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Still doesnt explain whay would you want them to continue extending that lead, practically dominating football? Why would anyone want that?

What is the big tragedy if PSG or City win once? Yes they bought their success, so did Real and everyone else.

Of course us wanting something doesnt change anything, but this submissive attitude is fucked in my opinion, and has spread to footballers as well.
That alone helps Real to cruise to some of those CLs, people (rival teams) just accept it, it seems. Instead of hating that they get away with anything, that they seem to be blessed by gods, instead of HATING the shit out of them.
Yes they are very very good, ruthless and clutch, but they also get/got help a lot. Doesnt mean you want their success to continue eternally.

I say, hate them, want them to become like Milan. Anything is possible. Rivalry is what keeps us going.

Fuck Real!
I respect Real Madrid very much as a club, can't say the same for the likes of PSG and City.

Yes Real Madrid is Bayerns eternal European rival and it's been that way since the 70's.

We might have been able to catch them if they "only" won 1 CL in their good periodes, problem is they win 2-3 as a minimum.

But next time we meet them I absolutely want us to crush them, 2018 was such a choke job from our side, we were by far the superior side in the two matches.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I respect Real Madrid very much as a club, can't say the same for the likes of PSG and City.

Yes Real Madrid is Bayerns eternal European rival and it's been that way since the 70's.

We might have been able to catch them if they "only" won 1 CL in their good periodes, problem is they win 2-3 as a minimum.

But next time we meet them I absolutely want us to crush them, 2018 was such a choke job from our side, we were by far the superior side in the two matches.
The ref fucked you. That alone shlould make you never wanna see them succeed ever again, no matter what. There is bad blood.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The ref fucked you. That alone shlould make you never wanna see them succeed ever again, no matter what. There is bad blood.
Can't lie, I'd kinda enjoy see them lose a CL final but to see the likes of PSG and City win? :yuck:

PSG would cause this Real team problems in an eventual final, that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

this thread is basically bayernfan ass kissing thread.
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)