Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Junique :D

- - - Updated - - -

This time its not an injury tho, Covid.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention there are 6 overall lol

No one should even open their mouth around us when the topic is CL misery :D
I think we just need a good coach to start our winning cycle in Europe

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Even more so than the Finale Dahoam?
To me yes, other Bayern fans might feel it different.

It's close but this one takes it. We were leading 1-0 and going into extra time, all we had to do was parking the bus. Not only did we let them score and take the game to extra time, that's what it is - but we let them score two times in stoppage time to win the game.

That's simply too painful.

The Chelsea game was awful to get over but it's what it is. We lost on penalties and penalties in a lottery, it's like tossing a coin. Against United we really should've won. So should we against Chelsea, but to concede two times in stoppage time to lose the game after you been leading for 84 mins and had the trophy in your grasp. :sergio:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
From msn.com:
Zidane, 48, also made 214 appearances for Juventus across a five-year spell before moving to Real Madrid in 2001, and when talking to former team-mate Alessandro Del Piero, the Frenchman admitted Italy still holds some appeal for him.

'Do I miss more Italy or Del Piero? At both, Italy is in my heart, I spent five years in Turin and Juventus is still important to me,' Zidane told Sky Sport Italia after Madrid's 3-1 victory over Liverpool in their Champions League quarter-final first leg.

'Future at Juve? I don't know. For now I'm here, we'll see,' the 1998 World Cup winner added with a smile.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zizou :touched: :heart:

I want to see a Madrid vs Bayern final.

Zizou wins the double with Madrid and realizes there isn't really more he can do, and comes back to Juventus. Bewm!

Good luck to both Bayern and Porto tonight.

I can't stand Slavery Moneybags FC and fuck Chelski, another member from the Britbong Block.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pretty funny how Klopp spent much of the week defending TA-A because he didn't make the England squad after a mediocre season for his level, then he has an awful defensive game.

He's a pretty shit defender tbh, doesn't really read much when danger comes his way. Without his DC insurance it's going to highlight that aspect to his game.

Alisson is another one whose level has dropped significantly this year. Having quality around you makes you look better.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How are we going to fucking cope with Madrid fans if Real wins this shit yet again? Also, what the fuck? I mean, its not over, nothing is certain, but how come Real are fucking beasts in CL? What the fuck?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In no particular order: City, Real Madrid, Bayern.
I think this is insulting to the galacticos that Paratici built. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. There's a reason oil clubs find it difficult to win a CL even after spending billions.

Pedigree, culture and "know how" is something you can't buy for money. PSG and City can buy all the players in the world but getting over the line is only something you do with hard work and people who have been there before - be it managers, players, directors and so on and on.

Like it's not a coincidence Real won 13 CL/Europeans is it also not a coincidence the likes of Milan, Bayern, Liverpool and Barca all won it many times - culture. And of course you also need some luck along the way.

With that said, it will eventually pay of for City and PSG just like it did for Chelsea (fuck no :depressed:).

Might even happen this season.
I totally agree. It is a special kind of DNA to be able to bottle seven CL finals.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve, the only team to win the group that didn’t make it past the round of 16.
Breaking records since 1897

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think this is insulting to the galacticos that Paratici built. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

I totally agree. It is a special kind of DNA to be able to bottle seven CL finals.

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking records since 1897
Don’t be so hard on Juve man. Like I said you will win it eventually, all clubs have cycles.

We also had to wait 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)