Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Watching Chelsea. I think we should also play a 3-4-3. Our current players, especially bonbon and midfield, would be much more suited for it.

Szczesny/Buffon
danilo/demiral bonbon/de ligt de ligt/chiellini
cuadrado/mckennie. Arthur/mckennie Bentancur/rabiot AS/berna
Dybala/kulu CR7/morata chiesa/CR7
Kante was a beast tonight, we have no-one like him and playing a different formation doesn't mean shit, our style needs to change especially at the back. Just as a side note since Tuchels taken over he's conceded zero goals against pool, spuds,Everton, union and atletico.

The morale of that squad as gone up tenfolds. Our dressing room is quite the opposite, infact pretty sure the old guard have more influence than Pirlo and that's never a good thing. It's why I'm pro foreigner but someone who can instantly get the best out of some of the foreign players here, like for example Tuchel getting best out the Germans.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
How soon before France and Germany cross Italy in the UEFA coefficients?

Maybe it’s just the saltiness of Juve’s knockout performances in the last two seasons that makes it seem worse, but Italy have sucked balls in Europe for ages. Juve were the only ones off late who could put on a semblance of a fight but even but that is gone now. Roma and Atalanta will have their odd moment but that’s it.

I fully expect PSG to win something in Europe before an Italian team in the near future. It’s a team moving in the right direction, unlike most Italian ones. The 4 CL spots is pretty generous for Italy tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Maybe it’s just the saltiness of Juve’s knockout performances in the last two seasons that makes it seem worse, but Italy have sucked balls in Europe for ages. Juve were the only ones off late who could put on a semblance of a fight but even but that is gone now. Roma and Atalanta will have their odd moment but that’s it.

I fully expect PSG to win something in Europe before an Italian team in the near future. It’s a team moving in the right direction, unlike most Italian ones. The 4 CL spots is pretty generous for Italy tbh.

France will never move ahead of Italy in the coefficient.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

PSG only spent 400 million on Neymar and Mbappe combined. A wee bit easier to move in the right direction you can spend whatever you feel like and just pump money into the club any time it’s needed, with FFP ignoring it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm thinking who can screw Bayern and City this season, and my guess is Chelsea. I want them to win it all, since Porto and Dortmund won't. Real is ok to win it too, but they can't this year.

Preferred draw:
Bayern-City
Porto-Dortmund
Liverpool-PSG
Chelsea-Real Madrid

Then green vs green in the semis, blue vs blue

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nice draw :weee:

QF1 - Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund.

QF2 - FC Porto vs Chelsea FC.

QF3 - Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain.

QF4 - Real Madrid vs Liverpool.

SEMIFINALS DRAW:

SF1 - Winner of QF3 vs Winner of QF1

SF2 - Winner of QF4 vs Winner of QF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)