Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unbelievable. Why were Shakhtar time wasting and celebrating at the final whistle? Why was their coach begging the ref to blow the whistle? With a win they'd make it to CL knockouts (as group winners!) but they played for EL.
Incredible provincial attitude that makes me want a European Super League.

I mean, the draw was great for us (Inter :lol: ) but I'm mad about Shakhtar's attitude.

May 23, 2013
Unbelievable. Why were Shakhtar time wasting and celebrating at the final whistle. Why was their coach begging the ref to blow the whistle? With a win they'd make it to CL knockouts (as group winners!) but they played for EL.

I mean, the draw was great for us (Inter :lol: ) but I'm mad about Shakhtar's attitude.
It was without a doubt an embarrassing approach to the game. The fact that they chose to clear the ball while being on for a 3v2 counter with Handanovic out the goal, just disgraceful.

Sep 29, 2019
Unbelievable. Why were Shakhtar time wasting and celebrating at the final whistle? Why was their coach begging the ref to blow the whistle? With a win they'd make it to CL knockouts (as group winners!) but they played for EL.

I mean, the draw was great for us (Inter ) but I'm mad about Shakhtar's attitude.
Why would shkhtar not be happy for EL why would they risk conceding a goal by attacking

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)